What is your "grail"?

I understand you, but I already have a few really phenomenal performing yoyos.

Until those designs are outdated enough that I can’t easily do modern unresponsive tricks with them, I have no reason to buy anything else other than being sucked in to shiny things to gratify desires. Desires, I might add, that are never fulfilled for long.

2 Likes

Vanity, it’s all vanity. -Ecclesiastes

2 Likes

Oh - I will add that a generally want every new yoyo I see. I’m just not fooled by myself.

3 Likes

ILYY Liopleurodon

4 Likes

You mean like this one?

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/what-are-you-throwing-in-2018/290573/478

Awww yeah :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like it!

Old general yo throws for me. Also a g2 swirl, just because they look sick.

3 Likes

I’ve been fortunate, with the help of friends, to track down all the yoyo’s I’ve wanted, or considered a “grail.”

A couple off the top of my head that took a bit to find: blue Walter, SLCK-YWET, Clean Machine No Jive, 4mm YWET, Fluchs. Have to thank Pekka, Sonny, Ed, Seth & Grendel for these :raised_hands:t3:

About the only thing I’d really like still would be a matte finish, or clean machine, No Jive with the “No Jive Special” stamp. Hoping @edhaponik grows tired of his someday :smiley:

Just thought, I guess it can’t be a grail since it doesn’t exist, but if @RandyJ ever made a titanium AlleyCat, I’d be all over that :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oh man, that would be pretty rad. AlleyCat rules. TiCat would be super fun.

1 Like

I’d personally like a titanium Alleycat, (design wise) somewhere between the Original and the 650B :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Something from Skon. Something else from Eric Wolff (lucky enough to have one). A Duncan Seattlite.

More collectors than throwers I suppose. But there aren’t that many throwers that mean a ton to me these days. There some that I’d be happy to have, but few that I would work hard trying to find, if that makes any sense.

1 Like

DerTi. There are other Derts I’d like to find to complete my collection, but this is first in line. I’ve offered an OG Peak and an End on the only one I know of with no luck. Maybe one day!

1 Like