Post your Grails! (what yoyos you want)

What yoyos do you want the most?

for me, it’d be the Battisai.

of course, the Bowl Mg as well

10 Likes

Ridgeback Fire Devil and ODxSF SK in the Jazz Cup color

4 Likes

Feeling incredibly blessed, but I recently was able to purchase my last grail yoyo, Saturday Market Weekender

8 Likes

5 Likes

It’s hard to come up with a new grail, but maybe a hydrangea ulmus. I love hydrangea and it’s one of the few throws from them I haven’t tried. I also wouldn’t mind finding a skittle skywalker or a anodized metal milk.

My current grails I still own are an orange broken yoyos sumo, and pink/green second run peak.

Previous grails that were cool, but I sold them off. Honestly most of these have a newer/alternative version that I just thought was better.

Nats ywet
Og bape
Og painted peak
Grind mutant 2
Highby 401k
Underdog
Assorted oxys
Assorted derts
Og torrent
1st run chief
Small bearing bvm
Original wood Lego yoyo

5 Likes

I have wanted a Acanthus S for so long but i have not gotten one yet.

2 Likes

Hydrangea Ulmus.

Wooly Markmont.

b31472f8006f87ba40d6f3e72ef3e78c128d5683_2_690x459

11 Likes

Gimme dis saus

real ones remember the OG tho

5 Likes

I don’t get why One Drop doesn’t do more nickel and brass yoyos, it looks so good. I sometimes feel like companies hate money when they have such hugely sought after models that they refuse to rerun… How many bst posts are there that are LF: Chief?

5 Likes

Buzz-on Element X Remix. D bearing mid school greatness. I’ve always wanted one and it’s still at the top of my most wanted list. :drooling_face::drooling_face:

IMG_1115

8 Likes

Probably that halloween Koi or XL Koi that Yoyofriends did last year. That thing is so cool looking but no money :sob:

5 Likes

From what I understand, they lost their source to do it locally, and couldn’t find a place that could plate without causing vibe. I think One Drop has a specific standard they set themselves to and don’t want to stray from that.

6 Likes

The N8 by magic yoyo, N12 and T9 dark angel

2 Likes

It’s available on their website at a discounted price.

5 Likes

yea, i’ve had my eye on that for a bit

1 Like

What I would give for a slick …

9 Likes

DR3I. My initials are R.R.R and this has R3 in its name. That’s the entire reason why.

(pic from ilyy site)
(also the cup splash is amazing)
(also also the construction is interesting)
(also also also the specs look good to me)
(you know maybe there’s more reasons)

10 Likes

Bro same, i had number one and have never seen another. So regret letting that go

Edit: found a mib one :sob::heart:

4 Likes

HOLY… You monster lol. I’ll probably die with it if I were you

3 Likes

For me:

Code 1 in this colourway

C3 - Krown TI and Radius TI in matte version
Impossible price but would really love one of those two!

Why not also a YYf- Yuuksta in purple acid wash! My biggest regret to have sold it ages ago!

9 Likes