Post your Grails! (what yoyos you want)

IMG_1244

Mustang ES :heart:

5 Likes

Canvas

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a black rimmed Good and Evil 2. Somehow it never came to me. Impertinence.

grafik

(Photo by TheYoYoMuseum)

Edit: I have to say those laser engravings (and entire promo posters) depicting ‘desireable’ women by hspin back in the day are (and already were at the time) awful.

9 Likes

I would say…. An ART Holy Grail.

I’ve never touched one, much less tried one…. But I have several aluminum Grails and I’ve heard the Ti Grail is even better.

Better is good.

I obviously wasn’t paying attention when they were released….

Option 2 would be a Mustang ES…

I have a TP Soul, that for me, plays as well as anything I have. I am very interested if I might like the Mustang even more?

PS… I was watching the Holy Grail drop on the home base site a few days back.

I think there were about 40(?) for the drop. About half gold and the other half… blue-ish.

The drop was at 12pm mountain time(Canada), which would be 11am Pacific time.

The drop started almost ‘exactly’ when it was suppose to.

In 3 minutes(or slightly less) they were completely Sold Out…… at $420 each.

Now…… I’m not one known to hastily jump to any Conclusion, but I’m thinking I am not alone in my quest for a Holy Grail😂

Wowza!

6 Likes

This Puffin 3 would be a dream!

2 Likes

I just love the look of this throw.

4 Likes

there was one on eBay in this exact color about 2 weeks ago for $150 or something like that

1 Like

Until then, I fulfilled all my desires. What became my desire was to get the long-awaited black spyy revenger with yellow splash for my friend. But so far, without success.

4 Likes

I have never played one, so I don’t even know, if I’d like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s really thin in width and big in diameter. For an old yoyo, adding a kk bearing, it’s very good to play with and spins a lot. A bit uncomfortable, the corner of shape is a little uncomfortable in hand.

1 Like

Smashing ti float.

5 Likes

snow cone akita, i would do dangerous and unspeakable things for this beauty

13 Likes

I have exactly this one in my collection and am thinking about selling it. Still interested?

3 Likes

Definitely yes!
Pmed.

Wolverine blood Triton

7 Likes

G2 x MFD Co-Lab

8 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

tbh i’d say either a tp mustang or a painted peak.

I’ve always wanted this yoyo but can never justify it.

2 Likes