Post your Grails! (what yoyos you want)

I remember when this edition got somehow knocked off on Alibaba or an equivalent. I think Drew was oddly proud.

2 Likes

There’s no yoyo in the world I want more than this one.

I saw this tease on Instagram and nearly fainted.

7 Likes

Haha I saw that and had to think for a while if tilderness was actually a word😂

1 Like

It is now, lol

2 Likes

I’ve always been a huge fan of the barracuda and this is the one I’ve always looked for and never found. I’d totally buy the knock off one too lol.

1 Like

I’m still after a Hatrick. A holy grail would be the Carl Sagan Hatrick from the 10th anniversary run. I had just started throwing when those launched and I wasn’t about to pay over 40 bucks for any yo-yo. Oh how that’s changed. And oh how I wish I’d picked up a Hatrick and a 5kqv….

Any SE Anti Yo would be amazing.

Spyy El Ranchero. Such an amazing looking throw.

5 Likes

gonna bump this thread because it helped me find one of my grails so it may point people towards trades and sales

3 Likes

For me its the celtic 888. I have never seen one come up on the bst. I know of one person who owns one. I would probably never be able to afford one if it ever came up on the bst, but i can dream.

8 Likes

the CLYW Kodiak in this colorway

4 Likes

7 Likes

A/rt trip

3 Likes

Right now, for me its a Shutter Wide Angle and an R4

2 Likes

One word: klondike

1 Like

Highly anticipating the coming Motion Elevated.

But my actual grails…the ones that I want…are the Motion Yoyos in their blue Prototype color…but I don’t know if I’ll ever get my hands on one of those…it’ll be some tough negotiating I think.

Best would maybe be an Elevated in the proto blue color…That’d knock my socks off I bet.

6 Likes

#1 grail of grails for me is the Mowl Titanium Surveillance.
It’s as beautiful as it is elusive. And I’ve heard it plays even better than it looks. Which must be fantastic because this is as aesthetic as it gets for me.

5 Likes

Credit on the below photos goes to @Hojo-YoYo

This is the affogato de lo tiempo Onedrop M1. It’s a grail for me. I have had 2 in the past, so if I don’t ever get one again, I am grateful to have at least had them before :blush:

15 Likes

Here is my top 3 in the dream colourways

Canvas

AC2

Sleipnir

8 Likes

Would love this. I’m just not willing to spend that much on a throw.

3 Likes

Someone had a BST listing for their blue prototypes a while back. IIRC there was some controversy about the asking price, so they may not have sold. I don’t think they were particularly overpriced for a fan of the brand.

1 Like

Super happy with what I have, but I am hoping to find a Delrin FH eventually.

Only metal I’m at all interested in is the AL7 Arbiter X. If Blackout ones dropped, I’d definitely pick one up.

1 Like