What Is Your Favorite Yoyo?

Yep, FHZ’s are the only great plastic 1a/3a/5a yoyo they ever made.

My favorite’s the Genesis.

well the reason i posted this is people have more than one fav. yoyo and i wanna know whats your like favorite of all.

…Freehand 2? Freehand 1? Throw Monkey? Flying Squirrel? Proyo?

The Hspin Cut!!! does anyone else own this throw?? i havent seen anyone who has this as there fav.!! i think it is AMAZING!!! so smooth!!!

i still like the feel of my genesis. . .

Those are good yoyos, very good yoyos actually, but not great yoyos. The FHZ is a great yoyo.

What exactly is your criteria for a “Great yoyo”?

FHZ.

And, Proyos are great, but they weren’t designed by Duncan, they were designed by Playmaxx.

Although not my best yoyo, I LOVE throwing my Dingo.

Read my name

ummm probably the duncan buterfly…lol jk…my real fav is the 888x

duncan imperial! FTW!!!

What’s so great about the Freehand Zero? Everyone always says they’re awesome, it was one of my first yoyos and then I could barely perform a double or nothing with it before popping up and hitting my hand. Well at least I really didn’t like them.

Stock with friction stickers they will be really responsive, but nowhere near unplayable. With a silicone or pad recess they play fantastic. Even just switching to less grippy pads make a huge difference.

I love all my yoyos equally…

But I can never put down my genesis or my protostar or my 44. Everyday I have to fight with myself which one I’m going to bring.

(Protostar usually wins though if I’m just going out and about cause it’s plastic.)

Still love the Dark Magic, I love the MAdhouse 5150 and Love the Hatrick.

Either way, you should be able to do double or nothing on it. Misquitos can do that easily, and they are much more responsive.

new toy phase is fun… ;D

CLYW Campfire and YYF 888x…

Ministar, hatrick, 888, punchline, trinity, Diversion, mayhem, vendetta, Hugo z hor, momentum, FHZ, FH1, FH2, newer FH2, DM, speeder that i modded, (i modded it by making the o-ring, almost flush with the yoyo.) Adicction 2, Dv888, Eneme, 44, and BOSS.