What is your favorite tool for knots?

I got a 3-pack of these bolt action Ti picks off Amazon for pretty cheap. Put one on a badge reel with my keys and chapstick. :blush:

8 Likes

SIGNWAREHOUSE-DUAL-WEEDING-TOOL_300x300

Any of my girlfriend’s vinyl weeding tools.

6 Likes

I don’t spend time picking knots. Life is too short.

13 Likes

Oh yes the Zombie!!

3 Likes

Excellent!!!
This guys good.

3 Likes

Just found this in my junk and thought it would make a great knot tool. It’s a smoking pipe tool btw.

5 Likes

Thats a nice awl

@Kray was a true gentleman and sent me a couple of these just being a nice guy. Man what a time saver, absolutely love them!

9 Likes

Wow those look pretty useful :grin::sweat_smile: !!!

2 Likes

As much as I like the plastic yarn needles Airetic included, I’ve lost mine so this has been my go to lately because of how ubiquitous they are; I can keep several with my own throws in various rooms so one is never far from reach. Also an eyeglass screwdriver. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Our newest tool that picks knots is very useful.

ZGRT - our newest bearing removal tool

10 Likes

Ceramic tweezers

7 Likes

I keep a pack of these in my drawer lol. 10 inches may be overkill but they work well and it doesn’t matter if they break or I lose one.

6 Likes

I use a knot picker by @ChrisFrancz……this year!
Also have necklace with bent hook on it!
I used a paper clip before…….
The picker Chris Francz gave me with a throw is so much better!! It’s soft plastic and the end tapper’s down which helps immensely… to dig into knot’s with no fear of damage….the guitar shaped end is so easy to grasp! I’ve really started using it only

7 Likes

Glad you got it and it did not get thrown out with the packaging!

1 Like

A boy scout

1 Like

I got all of them C…… thanks man!
I think I got about 3 of them with the box!!This text will be blurred

1 Like