What is your favorite "star"

By being the most legit griffon in the world
:wink:

1 Like

Um yes Jensen is overated thank you i wouldnt mind saying it to his face cause he could care less of what people think about him and john ando is definatly not overated if anything he is underated cause he is probably on of the most creative guys out there

Stardust ;D

Stargazer ;D

1 Like

What’s funny is nowhere did Joe say YYF’s players are over rated (and some are very over rated), just the yoyo’s and the hype around them…and I have to 110% agree. I’m not saying they are a bad company, to be honest, they make some nice throws, I’m just not a fan, nor do they play right for me. But Joe is right, a lot of “noobs” do seem to flock to YYF. Personally, Duncan will always be a fav to me, but One Drop hands down has one of the best setups w/ their Side Effects axle system. As of right now, the CODE1 is one of the best throws on the market today, but because they are not YYF, they have a tendency to be overlooked…not always, but it still happens. Any who, not everyone likes everything everyone else likes, so lets just get over it and throw whatever you enjoy throwing.

1 Like

Northstar, i think.

Stop saying legit in every single post. In the rules it says no slang :smiley:

Protostar. I got it over a year ago and it remains one of my main players. Just a great yoyo. I also liked the starlight.

Starship, all the way! “We Built This City” is the greatest song of all time!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

As a noob myself, I think it is easy to flock to YYF because of the huge selection of throws from beginner to expert range and because of their hubcaps, and because they hire big names. Just go to the YYe homepage and see how many YYF announcements there are compared to other brands. Right now, I am a Duncan fanboy because I have yet to get a Duncan yoyo that did not meet or exceed my expectations. I have been disappointing by the one YYF yoyo I bought, and I believe that the Velocity is extremely overrated (and I don’t think it’s even that popular). But, I think the reason YYF is so big is because they are doing something right, and I plan on trying their product again.

But, the best star… The Starchild: Paul Stanley

Come on people Star Wars is the best!

Oh and I like my Northstar too.

Northstar

I didn’t mean the players themselves. I meant how many pros backed up the star throws themselves. To ask them if the throws were overrated.

Starbursts… especially the tropical. ;D

1 Like

You’ve got that right!!!

1 Like

I like the popstar ;D

Gliese 581

1 Like

Northstar… It’s the only one I have. ;D

Immortal Star

http://bombsquadsf.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/MG_3939.jpg
By Alex Kato, YYF Protege.