What is your favorite plastic/Delrin throw?

Buzzon had SPRs in 2004.

YoyoFactory NorthStar white glow edition

1 Like

I agree with you %100 . I am going to have a upcoming review of the Zenith, I can’t post it on this site but I will have it on reddit and a video review on YouTube.

I don’t think you fully understand the conversation. The system used on the Flipside and Sceptre has a bearing seat and response groove on both sides of the aluminum spacer, one for A and one for C. Buzzon yoyos don’t.

As I (fuzzily) recall, there was a C and an A size version of the SPR available, though not all in one. Also the SPR had no response groove, relying on stickers instead.

I have a list of favorite plastics, but I have to admit that most of them involve metal, in some way.

1. YYJ Dark Magic II
  2. YYF Northstar (white glow is best, that plastic feels great).
  3. YYJ Classic
  4. CLYW Yeti
  5. YYF Starbrite
  6. YYF Starlite
  7. YYF Delrin Severe
  8. YYJ Quest

The YYF ONEstar.

It’s the only modern plastic I’ve played, but it being my first ever yoyo after all these years, I’ve assigned it a special sentimental value. Other plastics are gonna be great I’m sure, but my ONEstar is forever ~special~ :slight_smile:

I have a similar place in my heart for my yomega maverick, it was what got me back into throwing after many years. It’s obviously not my favorite metal throw, so I give it the place of my favorite undersized yoyo. Lol