What is your biggest fall apart

Yo-yoJam Jambo
It just vibrated itself into its many pieces. I used to keep the parts in a bag, can not find the bag. I will have to put in some time looking. It seems to be a nostalgic catastrophe. Ha ha, ha ha, ha…
Have a great week everyone.

1 Like

Had a Purpleheart TMBR Irving (about 65g) come apart into a wall. Left a dent in the wall, and was about an inch from my family room tv.

5 Likes

My TMBR PockeHt came apart once or twice. No damage, thankfully. Unlike one of the times the string broke…

2 Likes

My AL7 Prime8 came apart this past Sunday while i was in the basment waiting for the laundry, i actually have matts on the floor in every room but this half of the basment was not finished so the floor is concrete… both halves flew i managed to pin one under my foot but the other half ruled and bounced like a pinball in a pinball machine. Only got 2 minor scratches… oh well i guess i have another EDC now.

4 Likes

I was in front of Golden Apple Comics at least 20 years ago. I threw a breakaway and the yo-yo not only came apart but both halves shot out into the street(Melrose on a Saturday afternoon) across 4 lanes of traffic!

Cars were thick and flying in all 4 lanes and we lost site of the halves as they flew off. Yo-yo gone for sure, right?

There was a pause in the traffic and I stepped out into the street to see if I could recover the halves or what was left, anyways.

Both green halves we resting against the curb, in the gutter across the street. Not a tire tread on either half. No warped hub or bent axle or whatever.

I screwed the parts together as I carefully made it back across the street and it played just like nothing happened at all.

No kidding, lol🙀

***Oops! I forgot a vital piece of information>

The yo-yo was a green Viper. The Viper has the soft shells and obviously has a better chance of surviving certain kinds of situations that would Kill other yo-yos instantly. So…. Even though the yo-yo survived certain death, it did have a good running start at not being fatally injured.

5 Likes

Whoops. Yeah i been here for a long time, and im still going over old threads, and new. Sometimes I forget which is which.

1 Like

Frogger?