What is the yoyo you've always wanted?

1. Nickel plated Format C

Omg!! So you wouldnt take 4 hundo for it huh? :confused: Its more sought after than I thought, too bad I didnt buy it when you originally had it for $150obo, then you quickly took it down I think! =)

That would have been a steal.

YYF AG1 or AG2 and Clyw Cliff
I donā€™t know how well they play but the shape intrigues me.

Yup. Earth swirl peak at home with his sister the Fire Swirl Peak. Picked up from Heath.

we arenā€™t gonna give you yoyos for free dude.

Why not?

Iā€™ve always wanted the rainbow laminate No Jives. Thatā€™s probably the biggest hole in my collection.

Good to see you back and posting Jason. :smiley:

I would like a Moonwalker.

Thanks stickman. :slight_smile: been distracted with work, travel and hobbies, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be far from yoyoing for long.

Jason Wong wanting a yoyo.

This is incredible.

LOL!

I remember when I first started here I was reading reviews and decided I wanted to own a Stealth Ogre from the review. I just canā€™t convince myself to buy a new one, and they never show up on the bst.

Northern spins co. Aurora

The craziest thing happened today. I went back to edit my post above because I wanted to link a photo to the rainbow nojive, so I searched on Google and looked up some images. When I went to copy the url for the image I wanted to use, I realized it wasnā€™t for a photo sharing website like photo bucket, but rather for an antique store.

Amazingly they still had the nojive for sale! Itā€™s probably more appropriate for me to delete my prior post now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! Luck has a new victim! Thats pretty wild and congrats.

As for me, I have kinda always wanted a Duncan Exit 8.

Bapezilla

The Black W/ Lime Green Splash Shutter.

One problem though. I donā€™t know if itā€™s worth it, but their prices are insane. They want $175 for the rainbow one, but $85 for the natural one! Iā€™m happy with my cheap natural one from the bst, although if i saw that rainbow at an antique shop, i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Yeah the pricing was kinda crazy, but itā€™s pretty much the last No Jive I need, so I was willing to pay. :confused:

$175 for the rainbow is high, but actually isnā€™t too too too crazy.

Jason