What is the most stable yoyo you own?

This is great question as of now so far. Duncan gtr
Topyo noema
Collapsar aster

Last I saw he is taking a mental health break for a bit

Oh i see dam

I certainly donā€™t have the most expansive collection so my most stable is my Top Deck.

4 Likes

Shutter evo & mowl surveillance max

2 Likes

Yyf beyond, I have a small collection

1 Like

Grasshopper GTX 2 and Pheasant 2023!

2 Likes

Grasshopper gtx 1 and 2 are super stable for the width its nuts

2 Likes

Heā€™s had some personal tragedy and business issues. Heā€™s wisely decided to not take any orders for a while during the period that heā€™s getting things in order.

I think heā€™ll probably be back in business in a couple of weeks or so.

Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll get things back on the rails because Iā€™m really impressed by his products

1 Like

Yes that sucks i heard about it. I watched his stuff on YouTube excellent throws i hear

His site is open !!! Just checked right now i been looking at his stuff ā€¦

YJ Radiance is the most stable yoyo Iā€™ve ever had. Liked it much more than Klondike.

3 Likes

Gotta chk it out

2 Likes

I start to read quite a bit about it also cause the new way to machine the return system in the way to use it in an uniform way and not only the bit close the bearing, did you noticed any difference from ā€œstandardā€ return systems?

1 Like

I think the Steadfast and Exia are my two most stable.

tbh 90% of the bimetals I own are like hyper stable, but ones that stand out most are mowl surveillance v2 and HPF, Reykjavik return tops mjolnir for sure is a stability demon, and yoyorec autoscopy. Seems a lot of hyper stable throws ā€œdoubleā€ as 3a throws lol

I canā€™t tell you properly, because my skill level is not where this new system should show itself I guessā€¦ But it doesnā€™t snag at all in my experience.

3 Likes

I am so wondering if take one, it looks sooo good honestly and seems very powerful a bit on the heavy side maybe

1 Like

Yes, your thoughts about it are right :slight_smile: Very powerful, slight heavy feeling like TP throws, but can be pushed fast. Also the design and look is heat in my opinion.

3 Likes

Its nice but only place i see availability is rewind jap