What is the most stable yoyo you own?

Picking up from the previous set of questions I have asked before on this forum, I want to touch upon the matter of stability. Although typically linked to rim weight, not all yoyos are as resistant to change as others.

What is your most stable-spinning yoyo? Mine is probably either the Hydrogen Crash or M+, although the Valkyrie, Delphinium and Monarch are also pretty dang stable as well.

6 Likes

Hades

5 Likes

inferno yoyos twilight phantom, got it from the bst and that thing just does not budge, i love it and use it to learn tricks i can’t learn with my comfort throws :smiling_face:

1 Like

i’d be surprised if you didn’t answer this to be honest, saw you typing and immediately though “yeah he’s saying the hades”

6 Likes

Lol it’s true tho too lol

2 Likes

Magic Yoyo LM1 Qing Yu. Small rims but so smooth

4 Likes

Those who haven’t tried it haven’t seen the light

4 Likes

Bimetal:
Duncan Gtr
Yoshicuda

Monometals:
R2fg Halbert
Yyf Jds shutter

3 Likes

Probably the pheasant 2023. My fave

3 Likes

Probably my GTR or my monarch.

2 Likes

GTX or Klondike but to keep it 100 I’m not even sure I’m good enough to decipher that lmao. They’re both very stable to me and the stuff I know, but so are most yo-yos I own :joy: and I mean that in the sense of, I don’t know hard enough tricks or combos to put my yo-yos to the test like that yet

1 Like

BY FAR the YYF Shutter EVO. The thing just won’t go off plane for nothing in the world lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The gtr is a beast. It’s so good. Same with the Evo

1 Like

Yeah it’s Hades. Love that yoyo

4 Likes

Considering I just sold down a bunch while I figure out what I want, galaxy diver 7075. But its competition is not steep.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never seen a yoyo be more stable than the Evo… ever. 2/3 of the weight being rimweight it makes sense, but in play you can definitely see it - you REALLY have to knock it hard to get it off plane.

Honorable mentions go to TP Palp ES and Klondike.

2 Likes

Gotta agree with Palp ES, havent tried Hades but most TP got nice rim weight that makes their stability standout amongst a lot of brands. Also wanna mention Miracle, that boi keep spinning and spinning without even a slight lean.

1 Like

still new valkyrie for me

1 Like

5 Likes

Kinetic Motion is the most stable I have. I can get through pretty much anything without tilt

2 Likes