What is the Holy Grail yoyo?

I thought your Holy Grail was the Catch 22?

1 Like

oh it for sure is! But that’s just for me :wink: The fh pl was an April fools joke someone tried to play a few years ago. It was a plutonium fh. Always made me laugh

The yyf fhz

1 Like

Personally
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/yo-yo/cabinet/hspin/hspin-ge4sp-s.jpg
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/yo-yo/cabinet/hspin/hspin-ge4sp-n.jpg

Lol at the Nostalgia. Beautiful for sure but not many collectors would ever pay the money for a modern throw.

IMO, a lava colored summit

this

2 Likes

How did you even come by that?

Wow I had to google I hope it comes with a bride and a month of Sundays worth in steak (wagyu beef 8) ) and a bottle of Dom.

A large trade that ended up going bad. This was kind of a consolation from the person I was going to make the trade with.

Edit - fixed consultation to consolation. :slight_smile:

Hey that’s some good beef there man! Not better than the $65 meal (3lb porterhouse, potatoe, and salad) I get at “Doe’s Eat Place” best steak I’ve ever eaten and I’m a beef connoisseur. I’ve found many steak joints that make fine dining places like Ruth’s Chris seem low quality.

It reminds me of a Dayton wire wheel but is definitely a hand crafted piece of art. How it plays is pure curiosity. Surely it plays excellent being that it cost so much.

I actually stumbled across this throw on google not too long ago.

1 Like

Haha.

A Flores popped up on the bay and its BIN price isn’t too high but the throw is in awful condition. The paint is completely gone off the rims and can barely make out the logo.

If I were to buy a Flores I’d at least want it to be in good enough condition that it felt like I was throwing a yoyo not something that a pet chewed on or was so rough that its appearance made it look like trash enstead of an antique.

How rare are Flores’ that are in decent condition?

It’s not hard to find them in ‘ok’ condition… mint or near mint are very rare, and very expensive.

Kyle

Grails are personal.

I’ve recently acquired one of mine, which was a pink Yonity Jei, which I cannot wait for.
Terms of value, it’s not a high value throw but I was looking for a while and found one on the BST from an awesome seller.

For me, the Holy Grail yoyo is a Phenom prototype :slight_smile:

Heath?

Oh my goodness…

It’s pretty easy to find 2 pics or so of the lego yoyo, but I also found this:

Look closely at the wheels, and what do you see? :smiley:

The mp3 yoyo mod (from bist i think,european for sure). Its a nice little package

Don’t let this thread die! I wanna see what you guys holy grails are :stuck_out_tongue: