What is the game here with the new YYF Z-stack Catalyst?

Ok, thanks, for some strange reason in my mind I thought he was talking about the OLD supernova proto… ::slight_smile:

Nah, it was just last Friday Tyler showed it to me. It was raw and unengraved and all the good stuff. It’s shape more resembled a protostar, less round than the 2012 version. It had more solidity, and I enjoyed it much more. I played it for like ten minutes.

That’s great man! Hope it turns out really good.

I wish I could get it, I’m planning on getting like ten yoyos. And now the P.wave…

I just got the New Supernova and its amazing. Saving for the Shutter now

Necro lol.

You know, you don’t have to point out a necro EVERY time like a mod or something (even they don’t do it). This particular one is only two months old.

Also, didn’t you yourself necro a thread like this a few days back?

Mods don’t say that. It’s just a silly thing the people on here do.

I might have necro’ed a thread, but like this one someone said Necro

I don’t know here it came from.

What’s necro mean. I feel like I’m stupid.

It means that you bring back a thread that has been dead for a while. It is usually viewed as a bad thing, but not always.

Its sort of a “just letting you know” kind of thing.

We all make mistakes and everyone has to learn what necroing is eventually.

I did it and got the answer, now ya know ;).

It’s what he said^

Why is it a bad thing in some cases?

It’s a bad thing most of the time. If threads die, that means interest has been lost, and the subject matter has been resolved. It’s poor etiquette (most of the time) to necro threads. It’s okay though; now you know not to do it, and this thread wasn’t that old. We don’t have to make a huge deal out of it.

Carrying on the discussion, did you get the free Svere with your Supernova, and in what colorway is the Supernova? Glad to see you’re liking it. It really looks like a fantastic value!

The severe? Underrated. Probably the best free yoyo ever. The red Crossete color way is very good.