What's the best zstacked yyf

And can the avant garde 2 even be zstacked

I’ve seen those Z-Stacked Catalysts. I believe they are only $75. I don’t think you can Z-Stack an Avant Garde without modding.

I think you could z stack the avant if you get pgm posts it’s possible, but don’t quote me on it this is an assumption.

It can’t.
There isn’t any space to fit the stacks in the cup.

Wait for the new yyf g5 or find a g5 an BST

The DNA with Z Stacks is pretty sick.

That is if you love floaty throws.

Superstar *USA Edition

I have owned most of the YYF throws that were intended for Z stacks. I found the G5 neat but too narrow. My previous favorite was the California, traditional shaped. Current winner is the stacked Catalyst modern yet comfortable.

I have also jammed the Z’s on others like the 888, skyline and PGM1 & 2 (not very good).

I would figure they might work really well on a Split Decision…

ya im gonna try a catalyst i think. got ur dm2 today lets exchange feedback noe.

Dude, don’t get a yoyo just because it’s z-stacked, hubstacked, or anything stacked. Yes, they’re cool for the first ten minutes and maybe for a little while after that, but they start to become a serious nuisance. They start to become somewhat annoying and just become unnecessary and completely useless. Every yoyo that I received that came with stacks on them, I took them off, and they play SO much better without them it’s crazy. Please don’t get a yoyo just because it has stacks on it. Trust me, it’s a newbie trap you don’t wanna get into.

I beg to differ. I have had my Genesis z-stacked for about a month now. I love it so much, great for making cool tricks. I think having a z-stacked yoyo in your collection is awesome.

1 Like