What is the best yoyo

youtubers are always advertising there own yoyos, but nothing else they all claim that there yoyo is the best. but they all cant have the best yoyo

3 Likes

There is no best.

There is individual favorites.

9 Likes

all yoyos are fun yoyos. what are you looking for is more important

2 Likes

Iā€™ve played some not fun yo-yos :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

whats the best yoyo for speed combos

One Drop Top Deck is objectively the best yoyo.

I will die on this hill.

9 Likes

is it good for speed combos

Itā€™s good for everything.

2 Likes

All around great throw.

2 Likes

There isnā€™t one.

There is likely a tier of yo-yos that a better at speed combos. But there isnā€™t one that is objectively better.

Itā€™s very likely not going to be the one that someone says is the best that gets royalties from selling it.

1 Like

whats so good about titanum yoyos other than they make sparks on the ground

1 Like

Collections get built trying to answer this question. The only best there can ever be for any individual isā€¦the best youā€™ve ever tried.

Titanium is neat. Costs a fair bit. Looks really nice, makes a cool sound, can be super thin walls and lightweight. Lots of good qualities But reality is a ti YoYo isnā€™t objectively better than an al one just a preference and maybe quality thing. Some look at the quality of the material as a marker of a good quality product.

Honestly ti in my mind is usually overrated and unnecessary in most cases but fun and I have a few ti throws myself just cause itā€™s a cool material

4 Likes

Too many throws, not enough timeā€¦

I have one ā€œworstā€ but mostly the best.

2 Likes

Hades is the best.

18 Likes

Iā€™m sorryā€¦I forgot. :rofl:

2 Likes

There ā€˜isā€™ a Best yo-yo.

There has Always been a Best yoyo.

There can be no denying about which yoyo is the BEST.

No matter who else says to the contrary.

No matter what else youā€™ve heard.

Even if a person gives a deathbed confession to clear up yo-yo history on the subject.

It doesnā€™t matter if another million yo-yos are released for consideration.

And, I happen to have the Best yoyo of all time.

Andā€¦. I keep it safe. I will have it until I croak.

It is hereā€¦ā€¦ right hereā€¦ā€¦ in my Mind.

:sunglasses:

PSā€¦ the second Best yo-yo is the G2 Gruntā€¦

8 Likes

Asking what the best yoyo is is like asking what the best food is, itā€™s all personal preference. You have to decide that for your own self.

3 Likes

Pfftā€¦ We know itā€™s the Hatrick, donā€™t lie to him. JK jk (kinda)

7 Likes

The best YoYo is the one in your hand. Iā€™ve been saying this for years, itā€™s the hands.
I can deal from the bottom of the deck with any deck of cards that are in my handsā€¦ā€¦

8 Likes