What is The Best Organic?

The best is probably the Life.
My favorite is probably the Ti-Peak.
My favorite and currently available is the Peak 2.
The most affordable, currently available, is probably the One Drop Intro.

The Intro is a really fun throw and at a great price too.

11 Likes

Anyone here have any experience with both the Grail and the Batsquatch and care to share some thoughts?

I’ve only played a few modern organics and am blown away with how awesome the Batsquatch is.

2 Likes

I’m planning on picking a green/orange half-swap up soon’ish!

3 Likes

These are very unique and useful categories.

6 Likes

I saw that onedrop were doing a half and half custom order, I really hope they can offer that with other throws in the future.

I’ve been throwing mine a lot today and almost everyday since I got it. It’s turning into my favorite onedrop.

Let me know if you order one and show some pics too!

3 Likes

Made this post for reference a while back. If anyone wants to copy/paste and add to the list feel free:

6 Likes

I’ll put in a vote for the OD Intro. That’s been just about the only unresponsive yoyo I’ve thrown all year so far. The finish is out of this world, completely unique texture compared to any of my other throws. Suuuper satisfying to play with too, especially with Markmont Dragon, or Zipline Smoothie strings on it.

5 Likes

Sorry guys but this thread has been catching my eye for quite a few days, and everytime i see it i think “TOMATOES” massive apologies to the group.

8 Likes

i agree, vine ripe

4 Likes

organic tomatoes are the best.

6 Likes

A-RT Grail is I think the archetypal best organic. :trophy:

There are a bunch of other organics and near-organics which are almost / just as good depending on your perspective though!

8 Likes

I think that if money is any sort of consideration, the Intro is a great option. In terms of play it is pretty much as good as anything else out there and you can get half swaps right from the manufacturer.

8 Likes

Batsquatch imho. A quote from the internet - “It’s like the Markmont Classic went on a diet, but also took steroids and did some liftin bro”.

5 Likes

Orbitron 5000!

1 Like

you know what’s funny… or not… i’m not someone who likes wide yoyos, but the orbiton is the widest in my organic lot, significantly - likely my widest throw - and it’s still tolerable.

2 Likes

(i think it’s Organic?) the Avocado is awesome, and really really cheap.

6 Likes

Avocado has been on my list to get for awhile now. But I will admit that I would have pulled the trigger already if they had it in green. Ideally dark green. Missed opportunity…

2 Likes

the black is advertised as green, but it’s black. still a ton of fun, you should buy one!

2 Likes

This is pretty much how I feel anytime a new yo comes out but not in green lol

1 Like

I love my Markmont Classic - it’s definitely my go to EDC metal.

I’d also love to try a G2/A-RT Life. Anyone have both? Are they similar in your opinion?

4 Likes