What is The Best Organic?

out of all the superb suggestions everyone has made, your limiting factor is going to be availability…

2 Likes

Completely forgot about my Creep. Another outstanding organic, along with the Bastquatch.

8 Likes

One of your best!

Life and Grail honestly opened me to loving organic… MMC iis amazing. I look forward to checking out this Arcade.

5 Likes

Any thoughts on Retic throws? Maybe the Boa? Never used any but they look awesome and are made in USA so I am naturally interested :grin:

EDIT: Apparently a US company but not made in US. Boo.

2 Likes

For the price the Boa is definitely a good yoyo. It’s more on the powerful side of organic yoyos still with some floatiness to it. There is more weight placed in the middle than on something like the Grail/Life. I ended up selling mine because I prefer more float in my organics.

Do they use domestic machining? Just by the fact that their prices are so reasonable I would assume that they would have them machined outside of the US.

3 Likes

I don’t believe the Boa is US-manufactured. It’s aight, not really up to the level of the markmont classic. Very cool cup design though.

4 Likes

Good thing Markmont Classics are in stock

6 Likes

there ya go @anon49438433! all you have to do is but it now!

1 Like

Back to Markmont for me then! Well, at least at the top of my priority list.

1 Like

I think everyone knows I’m an organic fanboy, probably 95% of my collection is organic. Here are my favorites, I couldn’t rank them:

YWET
OG Peak
Markmont Classic
Grail
Triptych
Sparrow
Parlay
Canvas
Hawk
Fluchs

SO many more, this was just my quick list.

10 Likes

Boa is very cool, cheap, and available :slight_smile:

I enjoy the cabal a lot. The markmont classic is growing on me.

General yo made the best organics tho, if you can find one. Hatrick, 5star, essence, torrents, theyre rereleasing the essence soon. All fantastic.

I also enjoy the vi ix and wooly marmot.

DNA is great too.

11 Likes

i did! got a teal one coming

2 Likes

@AaronW have you played with a Batsquatch? I’ve only played a couple of modern organics…but the Batsquatch blows me away. I’m kinda surprised I’m not seeing it mentioned here more…I wonder if it’s because it’s just not as good as I think (like I said I haven’t tried many organics)…or maybe it’s just because a lot of people haven’t thrown one.

2 Likes

I have not. I’m trying not to buy much these days, working on slimming and narrowing down my own collection. I seem to always go back to the same 20 or so yoyos.

edit: Not against trying one, but after looking at it it’s not something that I’d actively search out. I really don’t like bimetals. The only bimetal I’ve liked has been the CLYW Gorge, have sold everything else. They all have a “thud” when they hit the end of the string that I really don’t like.

4 Likes

I can attest to the 5-Star, since it is probably my favorite organic, but I haven’t tried the others. I really need to get my hands on a Hatrick.

My favorites are:
5-Star
Bowl
MMC
2WEI
Ti-888
Batsquatch

7 Likes

I agree - I grabbed 4 off my shelf. The additional rim weight moved from the centre doesn’t work well for me. The Gorge is ok, the high walls and slimmer diameter help. I’m older and old-school so my opinions often don’t reflect popular opinions.

9 Likes

Same here

7 Likes

Yep! Probably my favorite too, next to the punchline.

Also forgot to mention edgeless. I love my edgeless so much

1 Like

Out of the ones I have that are currently available, I play the Parlay the most (flat 10-ball FTW!); which must make it the BEST! :grin:

Two more favorites are the Quail, and the 000, but they’re not currently available.

7 Likes

9 Likes