What is The Best Organic?

SF PLSTC is a fun Organic.

2 Likes

:joy: lol

Are you maybe thinking of the First Base? I wouldn’t call the PLSTC organic.

1 Like

i was told it was an Organic. i may be wrong, but the PLSTC is still great.

I would call the PLSTC an H/V hybrid. Here’s the First Base for comparison. It’s much more rounded.

Edit: You know what. Looking at it a little harder, it might have an organic component in there.

6 Likes

plstc is def an H

Sudo hands down

6 Likes

Hatrick. Unparalleled smooth.

5 Likes

Batsquatch, O-Ting, and Life IMO

1 Like

Dangit. Gonna have to consider the Markmont Classic as my next “big” buy. So sexy and I’ll be due for an organic then. Gotta be true to the roots.

5 Likes

Markmont Classic for sure.

4 Likes

ok i think i need to get a MMC

4 Likes

RSO-Bowl 7068. Very fun throw.

13 Likes

A few of my favorites are:
Gauntlet
Duncan Mayhem
G2 Hawk
YYJ Karma - which happens to be my absolute favorite of the bunch

1 Like

Life, Sudo, Batsquatch

2 Likes

Grail, Life, MMC, Batsquatch are all the gold standards for organic, and I’d throw in Mayhem in the mix (maybe silver tier?) for something worth checking out as an absolute pleasure to throw and a crazy steal for its price. I’m thinning down the herd and the Mayhem is one I’m sure I’m not getting rid off.

3 Likes

Just a thought – there are trends in yoyo design/appreciation we can discern, mostly in the emphases of what brands put out. Many in the past season (and still today) are competition-oriented, bimetal, more aggressive/rim-weighted designs, and I’ve really loved those. But does anyone see a renaissance of organics in the coming year? I kinda feel the association of organics with being solely “fun” and not-performance-oriented is weakening, especially with designs like the Batsquatch and the Life (and to an extent the MMC), which prove this incredibly comfortable shape still can hang with the rest of the Vs and Hs performance wise. As a consumer I’d really love to see companies like CLYW, One Drop and SF throw their hats into making killer performance organics that don’t lose that organic magic, which – maybe? is what pushing the envelope in innovation and design looks like this year?

4 Likes

My top 5:
Grail, Canvas, Markmont Classic, Creep, Sparrow…

3 Likes

Another vote for the Markmont Classic here. I also love the Parlay.

I have a 2014 and 2016 Benchmark O and rally enjoy both of those as well.

Unspoken Murmur is a lovely Organic shaped yoyo too.

I really really want a Grail

3 Likes

finally someone mentioned the creep. im super interested in it but haven’t heard much