What is a really good beginner metal yoyo to start out with from yoyofactory

what is a really good metal yoyo to start out with from yoyofactory

Go to Yoyojam
It’s cheaper and better
Revolution, Dark Magic, New Breed

DV888 or Prodige.

Honestly I think the best cheaper yoyos would be Rec Rev.

For actually starting you should use a plastic.
Like the Northstar or Protostar.

Is this your first yoyo or first metal if first metal get a yuuksta or boss both are insanely good

Why do you need a metal? but if you want a metal you should get a Rec Rev or if you really want a YYF get 1 of the fundametals

yuuksta and boss are amazing for those I’ve played so far

if you can get your hands on an auldey virus, theses are cool for beginners.
I actually prefer undersize and the virus is a little big

my favorite yoyo (out of those I own) when it comes to ease of play and general feel is the aoda flying shuttle, my number 1 practice yoyo (bought myself one used after trying it without even knowing what it was)

but you can’t go wrong with a boss or yuuksta

pretty much any metal you buy from yyf will be good.

For those that are giving more info that needed please stop. He obviously doesn’t want a yyj right now. Also he can have a metal anytime he wants. There is no need to buy a plastic first. They can play the same so what’s the difference other than price and material? nothing.

1 Like

100% agree with the above poster

the bottom line is to have fun, I know I also have fun playing nice looking yoyo, after 1 month I now have several metals (yuuksta, virus, flying shuttle -this one is sweet if you want a nice playing metal-, ronin etc…) some with concave bearings and whatnot

point being the fun, why put barriers on the fun one can have.

the other day I was hesitating for a good yoyo, DM2, SR71 or phenomizm, and I ended up buying a 3yo3 cosmo because it looked better, knowing that the YYJ are probably better throws overall compared to the cosmo (which is still pretty nice tho)

if you can get your hands on an aoda flying shuttle, it looks great, slighly undersize (which I prefer as a beginner as it leaves you more string to play with and doesn’t get in the way), hubstacks, nice grinder etc…

but yes, anything metal from YYF you can’t go wrong

the boss is awesome, I played it again today, primus is also great, genesis is very good (not to be compared to the yuuksta tho, they lookalike but play totally different)

If you want something cheap also I would get a speed dial

The speed dial is very versetal and is underrated

IMHO, the Electric Daisy I have beats every one of my throws I’ve had (DV888, Dark Magic, 2 Atmospheres, X-Convict, Black Knight)