what is a good yoyo?

looking for something fast with super sleep time please list your opinion on what i should get
my opinion is

1. avalanche
  2. klr
  3. phenom
  4. chief

You seem obsessed with questions of this nature.
Give it a rest.
They’re all good.

Those work. I prefer the Phenom for speed. The Avalanche feels a bit slower than the rest. The Phenom has kind of “hard” edges, so it can hurt after a while, but you get used to it.

Any of those will give you super sleep time on a good throw and clean play. Then again, so will most yoyos. I do clean my bearings out and use Terrapin X Dry Play to get the performance I want, even on fresh bearings.

Another couple to consider would be the Positron and Anglam. Well worth the money spent.

Won’t be the first time nor last time we see a relatively new active user re-hashing the same questions time and time again.

7 posts, 40% of his total, all made today relate to that topic.

Time to take a break, son.

How about this for a default answer:

Anything at the YYE store is a good yoyo. Many are great yoyos. Some are also amazing and a few are incredible.

Good stuff. Shop often!

Ok, you want a good yoyo? Go buy a Sleipner and call it a rest. It will do the work for you, which is starting to seem like what you are looking for. That, or this is a sad attempt at trolling.

1 Like

One Drop Yoyo’s are good yoyo’s. The best.

Well that’s not true. Yes they are good, but the best is very opinionated when it comes to yoyos.

If I had those 4 choices, I’d choose the KLR. it is the smoothest Yoyo I’ve ever played.

And please let this be your last “What Yoyo is the best” post. Please.

Well that’s not true. Yes they are good, but the best is very opinionated when it comes to yoyos.

If I had those 4 choices, I’d choose the KLR. it is the smoothest Yoyo I’ve ever played.

And please let this be your last “What Yoyo is the best” post. Please.