what is a good yoyo?

looking for something fast with super sleep time please list your opinion on what i should get
my opinion is

1. avalanche
  2. klr
  3. phenom
  4. chief

You seem obsessed with questions of this nature.
Give it a rest.
They’re all good.

Those work. I prefer the Phenom for speed. The Avalanche feels a bit slower than the rest. The Phenom has kind of “hard” edges, so it can hurt after a while, but you get used to it.

Any of those will give you super sleep time on a good throw and clean play. Then again, so will most yoyos. I do clean my bearings out and use Terrapin X Dry Play to get the performance I want, even on fresh bearings.

Another couple to consider would be the Positron and Anglam. Well worth the money spent.

Won’t be the first time nor last time we see a relatively new active user re-hashing the same questions time and time again.

7 posts, 40% of his total, all made today relate to that topic.

Time to take a break, son.

How about this for a default answer:

Anything at the YYE store is a good yoyo. Many are great yoyos. Some are also amazing and a few are incredible.

Good stuff. Shop often!

Ok, you want a good yoyo? Go buy a Sleipner and call it a rest. It will do the work for you, which is starting to seem like what you are looking for. That, or this is a sad attempt at trolling.

One Drop Yoyo’s are good yoyo’s. The best.

(Owen) #8

Well that’s not true. Yes they are good, but the best is very opinionated when it comes to yoyos.

If I had those 4 choices, I’d choose the KLR. it is the smoothest Yoyo I’ve ever played.

And please let this be your last “What Yoyo is the best” post. Please.

(Owen) #9

Well that’s not true. Yes they are good, but the best is very opinionated when it comes to yoyos.

If I had those 4 choices, I’d choose the KLR. it is the smoothest Yoyo I’ve ever played.

And please let this be your last “What Yoyo is the best” post. Please.