What is a essential yoyo for a collector

Basically what the title says

Ti5

Peak.

Any special edition yoyo

TK No-Jive

Seconded.

Original 1920s Flores (not the 1950s releases)

1 Like

TK yoyos are a must. OG MIB Levi painted peaks like the one below is must, but can run upwards of $800. OG DM might be good. BSP would be nice, so would an OG bape.

This! …this right here, this is a yo-yo collectors must seek & aspire to own.

Thirded…?

You would have to own the 'Ole Standard" Freehand.

I second that third

My answer:

Whatever you want.

I feel each collection should have a wood looper, A Duncan Butterfly AND Imperial, a FHZ(stock or modified, it makes no difference), an off-string, a wing-shape, a good looping pair, a pair for 3A and one set up specifically for 5A.

I’ve got a sizable collection. I don’t care if people like or dislike, approve or disapprove of what I have. I got it, I like it, I’m adding to it and I’m still happy.

I may have expensive tastes, but I can still appreciate a $10 yoyo and have a blast with it.

A couple of Coke branded Russells.

A mighty flea ;D

Peak

Marmot, Code 2, Peak, Spyy Ronin, … That is all I can think of right now. Any yoyo you have bonded with personally is one that belongs in your collection :slight_smile:

I can’t help judge collections by the collectors conviction and taste, well not really taste, more selection. Volume means little compared to this (for me). Conviction most. I don’t really mind what people collect but I really appreciate collections which showcase a specific theme, be it brand, innovation, historic significance etc. Single yoyos often mean very little without the context of them in a collection

1 Like

I really like rounded butterflys :stuck_out_tongue:
Ilyy’s
Addictions/// yeah

That would be a cool collection!

Displayed with profile view :slight_smile:

1 Like