10 yoyos or less?

There are many of us that have tons of yoyos and we are always talking or/and thinking about that next acquisition. However, there have to be a few out there that have 10 or less.

If you have ten or less:

1. What do you have?
  2. How long have you been yo-yoing?
  3. Out of your current collection what’s your favorite and why?
  4. Do you hope to acquire any special yoyo in the future?
  5. Do you see your collection growing in the future or are you content?

Remember it’s not how many you have that matters, it’s that you have one that matters!
Small collections: gotta love them! :wink:

1 Like

I have 3 yoyos at the moment. A YYF Shutter, CLYW AC2, CLYW Bonfire
I have been yoyoing for around a month maybe.
I really like both my AC2 and Bonfire.
I would love to have a CLYW summit in near future.
I think I will keep adding new yoyos to my collection.

:slight_smile:

I have 6 yoyos in my collection that I use and four others.
Ive been yoyoing for 6-7 years on and off.
My yoyos are : YYF Higby 888, SPYY Addict, YYJ DM2, Werrd Tfl 88 , YYF G5 , YYF 888 Team Edition, G-squared Albatross, YYF 44.

I hope to add a one drop rally and a code 2 to my collection

Favourite yoyo: Higby 888 and Albatross

I’ll chime in since I’m at 12 at the moment and still looking to downsize… (and 2 are duplicates = 10 models)

1. What do you have? 2 Sas, 2 AC1s, Gnar2, Bonfire, Peak, Yeti, Canvas, Walter, Irving, No-Jive
  2. How long have you been yo-yoing? since 1996 so 18 years?
  3. Out of your current collection what’s your favorite and why? Sas/Bonfire for 1A, Canvas/Yeti for 5A, Walter, Irving, No-Jive for 0A
  4. Do you hope to acquire any special yoyo in the future? shrug
  5. Do you see your collection growing in the future or are you content? I see it growing, but then shrinking again. I don’t think I want more than 12.

1.) I have 5 yoyos; a Velocity, an Imperial, a wooden yoyo, a Northstar, and a Rally
2.) Been throwing since mid-December 2013
3.) Favorite has to be the Rally. It does what I want it to how I want it to, and when I want it to.
4.) I hope to aquire a OD Project(first run), an OD Benchmark V, a CLYW Glaicer Express, a No-Jive 3-in-1, a Spyy El Ranchero, a Shutter, and something from General-Yo
5.) After I get these unless I see something with an amazing black and royal purple splash, I think I may cool it on collecting.
6.) Bonus: Favorite string currently is General-Yo 50/50 poly/kevlar.

1. Gen yo Majesty, crucial heavy cream, cascade, old beat custom Yo axl from when I was a kid.(Just sold my shutter and bench v)

2. About 6 months now. I yoyo at work now :slight_smile:

3. It a really hard to choose. Just got the majesty and it is ridiculously smooth, but I tend to baby it. When I get home I always grab the crucial. something about missing tricks on that highwalled organic yoyo makes me happy.

4. Right now I’m looking into a solid plastic (diffusion,yeti, delrin cream, rally), but I really want a mint canvas, Wooly marmot 2, or any anti Yo.

5. If you can tell, I really like organic throws with wide gaps. I am the kind of person to limit my self however and I do plan on keeping the collection to less than 10 throws. I feel I don’t need to have many of the same yoyo type that feel/do roughly the same.
    The majesty is my “organic” v shape yoyo, the cream is my highwalled organic, and the cascade is the “bell shaped” or wide gapped organic.

Time will tell though :wink:

I only have Ten that aren’t dollar store/goody bag yoyo’s

1. What do you have? Torque, Canvas, Yelets, Rally, Compulsion, Bebop, Supernova, 54, Classic, and a Cafe Racer
  2. How long have you been yo-yoing? 2 years
  3. Out of your current collection what’s your favorite and why? This changes almost every week. Currently loving my Yelets for 5a and Canvas for 1a
  4. Do you hope to acquire any special yoyo in the future? Someday I want to own a Slck Ywet and the Blink that is in NathanC’s avatar
  5. Do you see your collection growing in the future or are you content? Yes. I want to continue trying things. I am very happy with what I have but would love to try everything I can.

I have about 8 yoyos that r currently working (9 once I get my yyf monster rethreaded)
They r
yoyorec sleipner
Clyw chief
Yyf shutter
OD rally
Recrev sine//saw
Yyf gfunk
Yyf dv888
and a big red yyj one that I forget the name of its used for offstring

I’ve been yoyoing about 7 year off and on

My favorite out of my collection is either my sleipner or my chief I just absolutely love the way they play

I would really love to add a clyw&OD summit to my collection

Yes I see my collection growing I don’t see myself ever stopping collecting in the future

Currently in working condition?
(I have too many broken ones to find…)
Sanded, wobbly, original, YYF Genesis
YYJ Phenom
Auldey Photon Spirit
YYJ Aquarius
YYJ Big yo
And a ton of cheap or broken yoyos over the past.

1. Code 1, Yelets, Triton, Nessie, Shutter, Northstar.

2. Almost 3 months.

3. Code 1 is my favorite. I like the light weight and shape.

4. I’d like to get a Format:C next.

5. Definitely will get more, but I’m good for now.