What have you done to mod your yoyos?

i just now fineshed siliconing my DM it works awesome and i want to get a concave bearing for it

I just lube it.It is really easy and simple

Please keep that stuff out of this forum. Delete it.

Delete what? ;D

The post that you deleted. ::slight_smile:

There are kids here? And adults? And would you say that to Andre’s face?

In a no offence way - He did, Andre reads most of the posts so you probably did say it to his face.

But otherwise:

I just got into modding, I am messing with my messed DM at the moment, Satined it, polished rims, double o-ringed, and am attempting to make spikes like on Pyro and others.

Now I am sanding down my Lyn into a Project/M1 or in the middle!

I meant you walk up to Andre and say that. Anyways, how do you sand a lyn fury so far? Will you run out of plastic? Can you also make a flat rim on a speedmaker by sanding?

And let me know about the spikes! Some people just glued on bearings to the spikes for a stackish thing.

Maybe. After all, it is a joke ::slight_smile:

Still, a nasty one, mind you. Not something you would want to say as a first impression, or to show what kind of person you are.

I Just got a drill, clamped the Axle and turned the drill on, and sanded away!

Same with the DM, just sand the nib-nub at an angle to make it pointy! It takes a while but it’s fun :wink:

I tried glueing bearing but I think it is fairly lame, Spikes are for REAL modders!

Did you run out of plastic?

1. Silicone recessed my Kickside.
  2. Then sanded off its starburst.
  3. Made custom caps for it.

haha,those caps are cool

No, I have my Green side done to what I want so I am gonna do the Black side soon.

I used a low-grit so it takes longer but it is safer not to lose too much extra plastic.