What Happened To Jensen?

Okay I’m Wondering What Happened To Him. He deleted His Skype,Youtube,Facebook,Vimeo,And Yahoo. I Am Very Confused And Is Wondering If Any Of You Know What Had Happened… ???

Edit: either way its non of our business so let him be.

2 Likes

Like most have said on other posts…Who cares! Let the man be, its his life and if he feels like falling off the face of the planet, then just like Bobby Brown said, that’s his prerogative.

1 Like

he has his own life to live. If he doesn’t want to be noticed by yoyoing, then why is that a problem? Just let it go and let him live his life the way he wants too. It’s not our decision whether he stays or not.

HYPERLINK!!!

U guys are being pretty cold to yoyo15479 anyways he is either quiting or taking a break from yo-yoing.

1 Like

hehehe
http://www.youtube.com/v/6LjsoYOz4D8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

I Know About The Yoyoing Part But… I Thought He had Died Or Something Because He Deleated His Facebook Skype Yahoo Youtube and stuff But yea i Dont Like Him Because He A world Champion And Stuff Like That I Like Him For The Guy He Is… I Wasnt Aiming To Cause Trouble EveryBody :’( . I Just Wanted To Know… :frowning:

i Didnt Mean To Give You A Thankyou :l

This topic and all the others like it on many other boards, is fascinating.

There seems to be this “Leave Jensen Kimmitt alone - his life is none of our business” thread that permeates this and many other boards. It is almost as if yoyo15479 has committed some breach of the unwritten yoyo code or something - by wondering why Jensen Kimmitt apparently has quit.

Hello? Jensen Kimmitt is the 2010 1A National Champion - right? Of course his career is news. And of course it is only natural for people in the yoyo world to be curious.

So everyone needs to get off their high horse on this one. Jensen Kimmitt is a national celebrity. The law and common sense has long-ago decided that it is not only perfectly natural for people to be curious about those in the news - but that curiosity is protected. Those who choose to put themselves in the spotlight - like winning National Championships - naturally place themselves in the public’s eye.

If Kimmitt wants such anonymity - why have a Facebook account in the first place? Clearly he wanted to draw attention to himself and his yo-yoing. If you are looking for answers - I would note that this scenario plays out many times over in the entertainment business. A major recording artist “splits” from a label or band in order to “pursue the pure music I want to play for fun instead of fame”. The reason almost always turns out to be something entirely different.

I suspect that the real reason is the same for Kimmitt as for these rogue musicians too: Money. There is a lot of it to be made in yo-yos these days.

Absent any real information, the public will speculate - and thats OK.

1 Like

look for a topic that is similar. They are out there.