what happened to Innovative Yoyo Concepts?

Truer words were never mumbled!

Bartender; Drinks on me!

Pour everybody in da place a double shot of non-solid aluminum!

:grin:

1 Like

I think this yoyo would make an interesting addition to a collection, and I honestly wouldn’t mind having one.

I am realistic about cutout yoyos not being too great after getting my Hattori… the amount of drag (and noise!) from the cutouts is astonishing.

Still completely playable, of course, but it wouldn’t even make my list of top 100 yoyos I’ve played. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol the only thing I remember about that company is how the Breathe had a 90% price reduction on the BST, from 200 to $20, and people still wouldn’t buy it! No wonder they gave up, that company did basically what James Copley did except they managed to do it legally. Even GN Yoyo Co managed to produce a better yoyo than the Breathe.

1 Like

Well if anyone has a breathe for $20 I will take it!

I agree that you want to avoid cutouts in a yo-yo in general though :wink:

Who are GN Yoyo Co?

My friend’s Breathe’s axel broke in half and got stuck in the yoyo a few years back :joy:

I REMEMBER THEM :joy:

They were basically a meme on YYE and facebook. I know they’re not around anymore (anyone know if Zorro is still around?) but I don’t really want to give them anymore public hate than they’ve already gotten so I’ll just pm you.

…I’ll leave this here though… I’m starting a Company

@Rosenberg I think you were around, you remember them too right

4 Likes

@andy569 Lol yep I remember. That was around the “I’m starting a yoyo company” heyday and zorro pretty much gave everyone a lesson in how not to do it and meme’d himself in the process
Edit: It’s probably no coincidence, but I haven’t seen him around in ages

2 Likes

Whoa, I don’t want to go down that path!

He’s not wrong though :joy: