What film/movie/series did you last watch?

CtB is amazing! CtD is only slightly less so. I haven’t heard of that one but thanks for the recommendation! My favorite of the S&S titles I’ve watched so far though is Ladyhawke. Perfect movie.

1 Like

I hated the new CtB. Ladyhawke, Michelle Pfeiffer! Now I’m thinking about Beastmaster and those ferrets.

2 Likes

Currently watching the second season of Pokemon Sun/Moon on Netflix.

I will never grow up

2 Likes

People kept telling me how amazing the Battlestar Galactica TV series was (2003-2006?) so I am soldiering my way through that now… currently in the middle of season 3.

3 Likes

6 Likes

IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE JIM. MILLIONS OF FAMILIES SUFFER EVERY YEAR.

(body is unclear, is it a complete sentence?)

6 Likes

My girlfriend loves it and pestered me into watching it a few years back. S’alright I 'spose

2 Likes

Avengers: Endgame. Great movie.

4 Likes

Just watched Glass, great movie. Loved the trilogy!

2 Likes

Taken, Nonstop, Unknown, Out of Time, Source Code, District 9. lol

Avengers: End Game

It was one of the best comic book movies I have ever watched.

4 Likes

Two indian movies gullyboy and Andhadhun. i have watched The meg first-half i have watched yesterday current was gone. so will watch it later.

1 Like

Glass. Thought it needed more Bruce, but decent movie overall.

2 Likes

When i searched in google i found out that the director of the movie is indian.

1 Like

Yeah, M. Night Shyamalan. He’s made some decent movies. Check out The Sixth Sense too if you haven’t seen it already.

2 Likes

i didnot watch the both Glass and Sixth sense. I think i should go for The Sixth Sense because it has more imdb rating than glass. Will try to see on amazon prime if available or else research on google.

1 Like

Glass is the multi-sequel to Unbreakable and Split, so watch those first, I have only seen Unbreakable because (for obvious reasons) my parents don’t want me watching Split. The Sixth Sense is one of M. Night Shyamalan’s best movies,

2 Likes

Everything needs more Bruce Willis.

Really enjoyed “The Lunchbox”. Plus, bento boxes are neat.

“Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie! It’s a Bruce Willis movie.” - Bruce Willis (for realz)

3 Likes

But if Willis is Santa Claus then it was both.