What film/movie/series did you last watch?

Heh, I started watching that. Interesting guy.

1 Like

Great story on life and hubris and the need for recognition commensurate to levels of fame and validation.

1 Like

On a terrible Dolph Lundgren movie spree lately. :rofl:

“Battle of the Damned” (Dolph fights zombies, with robots.)
“Shark Lake” (Dolph hunts a shark, in a lake, for the mob.)
“Don’t Kill It” (Dolph fights demons.)
and a throwback “I Come in Peace” (Dolph fights aliens, and he’s a detective.)

3 Likes

Rocky 4 was better.

Well yeah, but that’s why I said terrible lol

1 Like

BlacKKKlansman. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It had me on The Edge.

2 Likes

“I come in peace”. What a line! The male white haired version with no dragons of the white haired GOT dragon lady lol.

‘Don’t Kill It’ was campy good. Like ‘Hobo with a Shotgun’ n Rutger Hauer.

2 Likes

Avengers End Game. Holy crap amazing movie.

Two tips:

I saw it in 3D and would recommend 2D instead. It’s over three hours and the glasses get foggy, annoying and the effects weren’t worth it imho.

If you’re a bio break kind of person, then this article is helpful:

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/04/25/when-to-pee-during-endgame-4-moments-to-use-the-bathroom?fbclid=IwAR05nu2ZGHSU1Q16k4dS17dVY2_0FPN7S-syLtpRI0liWlHYCmLF-DRT-mA

6 Likes

Last night I finished watching Logopolis, the last Dr Who story starring Tom Baker from 1980. It was great

1 Like

Ooooh I remember that one, I liked it.

1 Like

Ace! Most people who like Dr Who nower days seem to only watch the rebooted series which I could never get into, nice to know someone who likes the classic era stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dad watched the entire older series. I watched some of it with him, but I kept getting distracted making fun of the old special effects and the cybermen. I don’t really understand why people thought this was scary back then.

1 Like

The Brits are an odd bunch. @chaosgow lol

1 Like

Yup! My brother and I casually watched episodes on britbox (massive collection of episodes on there) Ghost light, the two doctors, a lot of the black guardian stuff, and the early third doctor stuff was what remember more of.

It was originally meant for kids. It was shown when kids got home from school. I’m sure if you’re that young it can be scary. It’s more for everyone now though.

1 Like

Oh yeah, don’t forget ‘Showdown in Little Tokyo’!

Love the ‘IT Crowd’.

Forgot to mention it was interesting to watch but tragic too. Never knew Hervé was a baller! I remember liking Fantasy Island for the strange and mystical happenings in some episodes.

1 Like

Yessssss! The Crow teams up with Dolph to fight Yakuza, such a good one!

2 Likes

Just Finished Endgame 10/10 Watched it in Dolby(Highly Reccomend)

2 Likes

Digging through my vhs collection lately. Just finished Red Sonja, Lawnmower Man, and Conan the Destroyer.

Sci-fi and sword & sorcery fantasy have really been the only things I feel like watching lately.

2 Likes

The original Conan the Barbarian still holds it’s own imho! Ever seen Circle of Iron? Cheesy, but it makes you wonder how it would’ve came out with Bruce Lee finishing it.

3 Likes