The Avengers!

Anyone else seen it? Best movie ever.

I have not seen it but considering that modern cinema is mostly garbage, I doubt it is the “best movie ever”. I would recommend you see Citizen Kane before you make judgments about seeing the best movie ever.

lol chill man, I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it. And citizen kane wasn’t as good. Avengers is just a fun movie.

Judging by what I heard it might now live up to my expectations. I grew up watching the cartoons and movies and it’s seems like they tried to make it just funny. But still I’ll watch it, because c’mon it’s the avengers

Typical-rebellious-hipster-whom-recommends-a-legendary-movie-who-most-people-have-seen.
Live a little you shut-door.

I saw it and loved it. It is mostly a play on special effects, but it was incredibly enjoyable.

Best movie ever: Serenity.

Yup.

Best series ever: Firefly.

God Bless America is an amazing movie.

I loved it. Literally the only issue I had with it was the fact that Edward Norton wasn’t the Hulk. Mark Ruffalo (sp?) did amazingly, but I’m a huge Edward Norton fan.

Went to see it Saturday with a group of friends, taking my girlfriend to see it tomorrow. Honestly wouldn’t mind seeing it a third time before it leaves theaters.

Well Sherlock Holmes is a great movie

Anybody watched The Lucky One?

I’d argue that it’s not the best movie ever, but it’s definantly the best superhero movie ever

Very good movie!

And it’s really funny too!!! That one scene with the Hulk and Thor…classic!

haha the whole theater cracked up at that part.
Also when hulk started smashing Loki (or whatever his name was) into the ground

It definitely was the best movie ever. Saw it in 3D last night, sooo good.

Same with me.

That was like my highlight of the movie.

I haven’t seen it yet (Will probably see it sometime next week).
But as a Superhero movie, I highly doubt it will beat Watchmen.

And I am still upset that Mark Ruffalo, and not Edward Norton is playing the Hulk.

1 Like

That was the greatest movie ever!! I loved it when Loki caught the arrow in mid air then it exploded!! :slight_smile:

I really wanted to see it this weekend but I didn’t get a chance to. It sounds amazing.

I saw it in 3D. It was really, really good.

Wasn’t the guy that played “Ian / Uncle Ian” from the Alvin and the Chipmunks series of movies??