Have you seen Iron man 3?

If so, what did you think of it? I liked it. I’m not sure how you all thought of it though.

I liked it, especially what they did with Mandarin. All in all, I’d say not as good as Iron Man 1, better than Iron Man 2, and about on par with The Avengers.

Yuki

2 Likes

Do you have a third arm simply for typing “yuki”?

You’re the second person to have made that exact same joke.

Yuki

Lol :smiley:

I loved it saw at a special viewing the night before it came out with my girlfriend. I have to say i loved it except for the ending i wont say for spoilers.

1 Like

spoiler alert, iron man dies at the end of spider man 2.

(when you get it)

I enjoyed it. Although I still wanna know what happened to the first mouse.

It was OK. I didn’t regret spending the money to see it, and I also enjoyed the Mandarin character. But overall the first one was still better. For pure “movie theatre spectacle” I think the Avengers was a touch better.

I liked it. One of it’s strong points was the humor. They put it in places where it was pretty serious so it would be a tension relief. I kinda wish they went with the original Mandarin story though. (He has these rings and each of them have an individual superpower) At least the little Mandarin twist was cool.

i really liked it! i saw it in 3D. it was my favorite out of them all though. its not my favorite Marvel movie though. its right behind the amazing spider-man. I’m still waiting for that sandwich :wink:

1 Like

I thought it was awesome! I’m pretty sure I liked it more than the other one’s. Especially with Tony Stark being a more righteous man. Seeing him mature throughout the 3 movies was nice.

However I hear tell Robert Downey Jr. won’t be in avengers 2!!! Is it just me or will the next actor have big shoes to fill.

Is it worth watching? I want to watch part of it tonight, but might wait until tomorrow. DOnt want to stay up all night if Its not worth being tired for school

No movie is worth being tired at school for (except maybe Saving Private Ryan) but Iron Man 3 is definitely worth watching. Maybe save it for the weekend when you’re fresh and awake enough to enjoy all the little in-jokes.

Yuki

Ha I watched it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Luckily Im sick so no school to worry about today

However I hear tell Robert Downey Jr. won’t be in avengers 2!!! Is it just me or will the next actor have big shoes to fill.
[/quote]
what i heard about that was that he won’t be in it unless all the original actors return and everyone gets a raise. i could be wrong though

what i heard about that was that he won’t be in it unless all the original actors return and everyone gets a raise. i could be wrong though
[/quote]
I heard this too! Also whoever hasnt seen it, I really recommend watching it! If anybody needs a link of where to watch it in pretty good quality, pm me

I liked it, not sure I would say it was better than Avengers tho!

You know why?..Because were connected :smiley: lol

Too much plot, not enough Iron Man IMO