What ever happened to..Part 2

So I decided too make a second one of these threads…

What ever happen to…

Runnen: Was here, was pretty helpful, then left.

random: Made some useless post, apologized, and left. I don’t think he did anything that bad. And he apologized, he just learned.

Batryn: Was really active here, went on a trip or something, made the I’m back post, said he would be gone for some time, never came back.

Zach6106: Wasn’t too active here, Logan got him back, but he left again.

your right

IDK.

I think Zach was here long enough to be a member.

I can’t remember the last time Runnen posted. I think I remember him.

Random, well, we all got mad at him. He apologized, we don’t know what happened to him.

Interesting… I’ll find more people and pm them to gm user.

Runnen hasn’t been active on yoyonation either, so maybe he just quite.

He probably moved on to something else. I used to be a good editor at wikipedia… I quit that. But I don’t think I’ll be leaving YYE anytime soon. :slight_smile:

I see Runnen on YouTube every now and then. I’ll shoot him a PM - He’s probably still yoyoing.

And Zach isn’t an active member to begin with, but he goes in the chat often.
And frankly, I’m glad random left. Reminded me of tomonzzz, and I don’t want to go back there again.

I think tomonzzz was much worse than random. Random was making useless posts, and tomonzzz was scamming!!! Beu yeah, he was a bit annoying.

I really liked Runnen, he was pretty helpful.

He wasn’t a scammer, he was a beggar.

True, but he turned that into scamming in a way.

Here’s one that reaches back, What ever happened to Sagadon?

Yeah we don’t need to talk about DocRobot anymore. We just need to find a solution instead of just admitting that the problem is there.

1 Like

What happened to Matt? D:

Also, I think Runnen has been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately.

IhateMATT?

He’s still here.

So true, I think Tomonzz was lying to me that he doesn’t have yoyos, but he has, I saw him on YouTube and he’s throwing some yoyos.

Happy Throwing! =]

Nvm.

What about Mcorsetty? He was here for awhile and then left.

He was never really that activeo on the forums, but the chat.

Samad and I were actually talking about him at DXL. I think he’s just busy with YoYoSpirit.

Mcorsetty’s store seems to be going down. He does sell some yoyos and he does stock new yoyos coming out, but his forum is full of spam. And then I mean FULL of spam.