What ever happened to..Part 2

So I decided too make a second one of these threads…

What ever happen to…

Runnen: Was here, was pretty helpful, then left.

random: Made some useless post, apologized, and left. I don’t think he did anything that bad. And he apologized, he just learned.

Batryn: Was really active here, went on a trip or something, made the I’m back post, said he would be gone for some time, never came back.

Zach6106: Wasn’t too active here, Logan got him back, but he left again.

your right

IDK.

I think Zach was here long enough to be a member.

I can’t remember the last time Runnen posted. I think I remember him.

Random, well, we all got mad at him. He apologized, we don’t know what happened to him.

(SR) #4

Interesting… I’ll find more people and pm them to gm user.

Runnen hasn’t been active on yoyonation either, so maybe he just quite.

(SR) #6

He probably moved on to something else. I used to be a good editor at wikipedia… I quit that. But I don’t think I’ll be leaving YYE anytime soon. :slight_smile:

I see Runnen on YouTube every now and then. I’ll shoot him a PM - He’s probably still yoyoing.

And Zach isn’t an active member to begin with, but he goes in the chat often.
And frankly, I’m glad random left. Reminded me of tomonzzz, and I don’t want to go back there again.

I think tomonzzz was much worse than random. Random was making useless posts, and tomonzzz was scamming!!! Beu yeah, he was a bit annoying.

I really liked Runnen, he was pretty helpful.

He wasn’t a scammer, he was a beggar.

True, but he turned that into scamming in a way.

Here’s one that reaches back, What ever happened to Sagadon?

(JonasK) #12

Yeah we don’t need to talk about DocRobot anymore. We just need to find a solution instead of just admitting that the problem is there.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #13

What happened to Matt? D:

Also, I think Runnen has been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately.

IhateMATT?

He’s still here.

So true, I think Tomonzz was lying to me that he doesn’t have yoyos, but he has, I saw him on YouTube and he’s throwing some yoyos.

Happy Throwing! =]

(Yo!It'sMatt) #17

Nvm.

What about Mcorsetty? He was here for awhile and then left.

He was never really that activeo on the forums, but the chat.

Samad and I were actually talking about him at DXL. I think he’s just busy with YoYoSpirit.

(JonasK) #20

Mcorsetty’s store seems to be going down. He does sell some yoyos and he does stock new yoyos coming out, but his forum is full of spam. And then I mean FULL of spam.