What ever happened to Q?

I miss that guy.

I thought he was a she

1 Like

I heard the Collective stripped him of his powers.

1 Like

i heard he got eaten by a sharkwhile watching discovery’s shark week… thats got to suck!

:smiley:

1 Like

In all seriousness, welcome back :3

OMG That guy? Bleck.

Haha Just joking around.

Didn’t Q disappear in the desserts of Arizona while trying to make ice cream out of sunshine? Yep, that’s what I heard.

I though he found massive supplies of Unobtanium…

I heard hardtoobtainium. Never really now. With both of those and some sunshine ice cream he probably won’t come back.

Continuum is so the word I was looking for.

Q turned into a towel boy for a short minute and his life turned to worst…he went through a great depression…then discovered cards where he happily lives with a scrappy beard and a attitude that can equal the ego of Robert Downey Jr.

To be fair, q deserves it

1 Like

Q is dumb woah http://i.imgur.com/sRxUtVA.png

I thought he was banned

Thought or wished?

I’m still willing to ban you, Q, if you pony up that bribe I requested. Until then!

I don’t recall.

Don’t you dare talk about ponys!

I find these posts placed by individuals who brusquely disappeared from the forums in months past and then suddenly surface again inquiring “Whatever happened to…” in a lame attempt to draw attention to themselves enervating.

Now “Banjo”, where’s he been? I’ve sure missed him.

If this “Q” has any real interest regaining lost infamy I’ve heard there just may be a remaining vacant spot for a judge at the Iowa State Fair’s yo-yo contest on August 16th…just sayin’.