What ever happened to Q?

I never see him on the forum any more. Does anyone know what happened?

I don’t know. From the last time I say him it sort of seemed like he was getting a little fed up with the forum.

And most of the eXperts?

Last I heard he was busy getting things together for school and picking a college. Was taking a lot of his time. He’s been on but not posting a lot.

he’s in a better place (the real world)

Fixed

He also has been chosen by the Council for Dangerous Animals that Shouldn’t Even Exist Anymore as this years “Dinosaur Puncher”.

Why the heck do you think we don’t see any dinosaurs around? Thanks Q.

2 Likes

Wait… I just thought of a joke!

Than Q
(get it? Ok, I’ll shut up now :P)

Q got hit by a bus,

the bus did not survive.

I do wonder what happened to apetrunk…
I think Kim Lan gradually lost interest in yoyoing.

Hey guys, this thread was brought to my attention so I figured I’d talk about it for a moment or two, while I have some down time.

I basically stopped using the forums once t became more about making fun of someone than helping them with yoyoing. The threads derailed, and I got tired of it.

I’ve also not had much time for the forum, seeing that I have taken up some more literature in my down time, something I had done a lot more in the time before I was yoyoing. I have been working on my novel, and it’s different. Y’know, in the yoyoing world, it’s all about waiting to be noticed, but if you want to get a book published, you have to work and work and work.

Also, college classes are killing me and I just don’t have the time for the forum. As always, feel free to hit me up for my email or anything. I’m always here to help/talk.

2 Likes

To be honest, Q is really locked in my basement. I allowed him up to reply to this so you all don’t wonder but I guess the cat is out of the bag. HAHAHAHA!!!

I can appreciate this. Foundations two is prolly gonna kill me.

I miss your sense of humor!

I’m just really mean, and people think I’m joking.

I think he’s joking too.
But what do I know?

Oh. Well there he is then. I was about to say that “Q” passed away, and was replaced by “R” who was played by John Cleese.