Whatever happened to...

I seriously haven’t seen these people in months…

rsmod123
dcgreen97
Kim-Lan
DocRobot
POLLO YOYO
Johnny T.
LD1996
mark26
Zach6106
Logan

I was just browsing through some older posts on YYE. Really good times!

Rsmod123: Wondering the same thing. I see him on YouTube every now and then.

dcgree97: No clue.

Kim-Lan: She stopped yoyoing for a while, sort of did it again for a week or so, then stopped.

DocRobot: No clue.

POLLO YOYO: No clue.

Johnny T: Last I heard from him he quit and only did video games. He also scammed a few people just before he did that.

LD1996: No clue.

mark26: No clue.

Zach6106: Stopped posting here for whatever reason.

Logan: Stopped posting here, and hasn’t ben yoyoing lately.

Rsmod- Unknown

dcgreen- unknown

Kim-Lan: She never was the posting type. Only posts on topics that was necessary but just like Paolo says.

DocRobot- Says that there aren’t any good topics to discuss about here.

Zach6106: Is a pro now so has no time to post.

What about Oldschool and Dougie T. (solar)?

Oldschool was a good friend of mine, I saw him on for the first time in 3 months a LONG time ago and I PM’d him. he said he was really busy at work and was getting back into personal training, so he didn’t have any time to get on YYE.

I remember them! And D@§h!zn!t too. It sucks that we lost alot of good people.

BUt we got alot of new people too, so yeah.

Yeah, Solar and I were set to video battle just before his mysterious dissapearance :o

But we’ve gotton so many great new people, just to name a few:
yoyoblaze
yoyonerd
kei
born2yoyo
Q

Yeah, good times, good times.

1 Like

Thanks Jump!! That means alot

Giggity!

Ah shucks! Not me? ???

Just because Zach became a pro, doesn’t mean you automatically don’t have time to post.

1. He was never one to post anyway.
  2. He probably just has a lot of stuff to do.

I don’t think sponsorship deems you a professional (I hope not) but many people who are sponsored, such as Ed, or Eric Tranton, or even André still have times for the forums.

who r teh!!! teh sund nubby!!! i culd own tem ALLLL!!!

YEH We made it onto a list!!!

Logan: Though maybe he quit… = :’( But then I saw both him and his father and they both kicked serious yoyo rear like allways! :smiley: Maybe he just yoyo’s once in a while?

They’ve always been kick-butt yoyoers. I talked to him and his dad at Redondo. He told me he only yoyos like once a week now.

Hey guys! Sorry… I’ve been gone so long, but I’m back! I’ve just been really busy with school and sports!