what do you think your getting for x mas

I asked mainly for work clothes but I did ask for a YYE gift cert… I will say however that I was blown away by a close friend who bought me this!!! Out of nowhere this came. She was like “I am buying you a yoyo for Christmas so deal with it” So I picked this out and boom a few days later it was on my doorstep. The craziest part is that she does not even like yoyos!!!

:o i wish my friends would buy me a chief

Same

I’m spoiled like crazy.

edit: let’s just leave it at that.

-bpg
aka “The Jerk”

Well, I didn’t get anything one year…

My family isn’t getting a lot this year because we are taking a vacation to kentucky to see some of our friends there. But stuff I hope to get is
YYJ bag (duncan pouch got too small)
Lube
String
Ann Connolly whip
YYf severe or protostar
iTunes gift card! (need some new music and videos)
That Is pretty much it (I know its not a big list but I don’t want a lot this year)

I hate to jack this thread, but why Skullcandies? I mean, you can get much better value at the price of any of their headphones. They are also very unbalanced and break easily (I speak from experience).

Yes, while they look cool, they cost too much and break within six months.

You kids are spoiled! Back in my day we didn’t get a potato or a rock or coal. I was jealous of the kids that got coal, once I got a goat, but it turned out that it wasn’t even a transformer and it ran away!! You kids better get you’re parents like 36 #1(Insert Mom or Dad) mugs! Or give all of your stuff to my goat.

The address is: 1337 Ermagherd street

I’m so excited!!! My grandma is getting me a briefcase full of platinum!!!

Well I’m getting a pegasus ;D

I’m getting a narwal ;D

Am I the only one who only gets like, about 100$ each year?
I’ve never gotten anything more than that besides the days when my Dad was still in the Army.
Yet I feel like 100$ is just enough to get everything I want, Ironically.

I get lest than that.

Normally at least from my parents, combined from my seven siblings?

Enough.

Those aren’t real!

Yes it. It’s a rare clyw from 2014, not made yet. lol

Maybe you can trade it for an OG Peak.

Actually my girlfriend is hand making a plushie of my OC pegasus pony for my christmas gift…