what do you think your getting for x mas

(sushi) #1

i think i am getting a mini ipad and a cheif

I think I’m getting a ninja hurdles chief a cliff or a puffin.

(Waylon) #3

I’m getting a unicorn.

I hoping I’m going to get a wicked lasers arctic

(Owen) #5

Christmas*

And I asked for a Gnarlwhal, 100 neon yellow fat kitty strings, a YYJ Classic, and a YYE Medium contest bag.

I want a cliff or a jack rabbit AC or maybe a DD chief

(WildCat23) #7

I asked for an Epiphone ES-335 PRO.

I asked for halo 4, an 888, and a north star :smiley:

I asked for an amplification setup for my double bass. need to make myself HEARD during jazz.

I is asking fors a 3DS XL and a skateboard.

Probably a small country and at least a billion dollars.

(Waylon) #12

Why not a bazillion gazillion? A billion is just silly.

Wow your parents are cheap. I get way more than that just for my allowance. I get like, 12.5% of some western european or eastern Asian country every year for Christmas, and at least half of their precious metal exports.

In all seriousness, I had my parents order a red cascade (my third), some disk side effects, some mini disk side effects, and done ir pads. I’m really quite excited.

I don’t really want anything for Christmas. I just want to spend some time with my family without any arguments, and trying to find the right present for a couple of people that are very close to me. Id love a camera, a new phone, some new boots, a car, yoyos, but realistically I don’t need any of that, except for the boots maybe.

I’m getting the MGP BP1 Pro scooter, and the Rekon Vinyl Cruiser, and Bones Reds for the cruiser.
Oh and some speakers.

(sushi) #16

so true

how the heck is your favorite yoyo a cafe racer, you havnet tried nor own it?!

Anyways, i have recieved 2xl phase skullcandys, skrim for pc, and im expecting a 70 dollar amazon gift card and other various gift cards. i plan to buy an inspire with 70 bucks.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #18

I’m sure I’ll get the usual, a rock, coal, a potato, you know the important things in life.

I see you’ve been an especially good boy this year to deserve all of that.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #20

It’s just what I get every Christmas. I guess I’m just talented like that. :wink: