what do you think/do when you ding your yoyo?

I feel completely confident that I won’t ding my yoyos anymore. But then I start throwing 5A. My Di Base didn’t last too long in it’s condition(about 3 throws)

I like having Delrin rims on my 5a throw…

Yes. And that sound still haunts my nightmares. That and your counterweight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that, you are pretty cool.

Hmm,

I don’t have any expensive throws. soooo

phhh.

I’m usually like: “YES YES YES YES YES YES HOOOMMMEEE RRRUUUNNNN…VALUE DROP, BABY!”

“Darn, my dang dun been dinged.”
I don’t have that throw so I have never thought that, but I just had to say that.

But for me I just let it slide and say “Hey, it’s just a yoyo.”

My friends usually turn red and fake smile or laugh, but I can’t get over it if its my main throw. I usually ask myself why and what did I do to deserve this. Ill just keep thinking about it as long as I have the yoyo.

Curse, swear, scream, throw stuff, cry like a baby :’(, hyperventilate, curl up in the fetal position, and rock myself to sleep.

You know, basically I just over react like most of you guys :D. Why pass up the opportunity to put on a show and get some attention? ::slight_smile: I mean really, once an opportunity is lost, it’s gone forever! You only get a first ding once on a yoyo, so make it memorable for yourself and everyone else.

(sarcasm people)

Iusually check It out, but now I just keep going. It IS going to happen, and it doesn’t matter.

I forgot to add stuffing myself with bell peppers in all my holes and screaming