What do you think about the Dark Magic yoyo?

Fun-killer time!

This yo-yo is great as said everywhere else. BUT, if I was to get a Metal-Rimmed , I’d go with Black Knight, X-ConVict, or Hitman. I have had bad experience with it, and I (DON’T QUOTE ME) think it isn’t the yo-yo everyone should have or the best starter yo-yo.

But it is all in your opinion, but I would still go with it, great starter yo-yo.

I got yo-yos in this order. Kickside, Legacy, Dark Magic. The Dark Magic is a great yo-yo for when you start advanced tricks. I enjoy this yo-yo a lot, and I always use it for 1a, and sometimes for 5a, although I usually use my legacy. Also, you can see what it is able to do (although you may not be able to do it) in André’s tutorials on this website. He uses a DM in every one except for the 4a ones. In my opinion, it is the best “affordable” yoyo.

i think Evan has a great point. i also started with a legacy and then went to a x-convict. my friend has a DM SE and it is a great yoyo but personally i do prefare the x-convict.

which ever yoyo you choose you will love. they are all great. it

i prefer the x-convict with a kk and shims. totaly awsome! the dm is cool to but the xvict fits me more.

Did Andre actually invent ladder escape?

I think I thought I saw a thread where it said he did.

Yes

my dark majic is massed up :frowning:

Why? What is the matter with it?

Put it on the mods, or say it here… but that might be thread jacking.

What does that mean?

He is telling yoyojohn to make his own thread in the Yo-Yo Modifications section.

Yeah. Make one, or I’ll make one. OOOHHH… scared you didn’t I?

I tried rsmod123’s dark magic before. It was great, in my opinion, but I really don’t like the starbursts. i would prefer yoyojam to make dark magics with flush silicone response.

I suggest getting a Legacy or a New Breed then :wink:

Cant you just buff it out?

I love em. It was my first unresponsive yoyo so I realy like it.

keep spinning

yokaiyo