What do you do if somone wants to "try" your yoyo?

Them: It doesnt come back up!
Me: Here, let me fix it (drops a gt)
-.-

I just tell people that they couldnā€™t make it work because itā€™s a weird yoyo. Sometimes I let people hold the hubstacks from a pull start, or I let them try grabbing the hubstacks after a throw. My friends who know I yoyo, always have say ā€œNo way you canā€™t use it! That was a $120 yoyo!ā€

totally agree
I remember there was this kid that thinks everything is automatic.
and when he saw me he told me," I can do that"
and I let him try it and he is like" if wonā€™t come up"
ā€¦then he threw it on the floor and said that it was broken

WHAT!! threw it on the floor? you mean gently or smashed it.

VENUSā€¦CRESCENTā€¦BEAMā€¦SMASH

sry just had to say that sailor moon attack quote :).

That kid seems like a jerk. I wouldnā€™t hang around him or talk to him if I were you.

i pull them to a carpet-ed area, and watch as my xconvict does a lil dance in mid air as they tug and tug again. Afterwards, i take them to an open area so that my FHZ can drop and do its little spin thing on the ground signaling that the trick has failed.

Hand them my yoyo and tell them to go to town. Theyā€™re toys, no point in babying a toy.

Your right, you loose what $80 bucks. No big dealā€¦ NOT.

Can anyone let me try their yoyo. Just send it to me and Iā€™ll give it back to you in a week.

haha I am jking ofcourse.

Some of my friends from school asked that question and its always followed up with ā€œdonā€™t worry, I wonā€™t break it.ā€ I let one that said that after the question use my mosquito and right when he threw it down it flew behind him, WHACK right off the brick wall. He wanted to try again and WHACK right off the concrete. the look on his face as he handed it back was priceless.
I donā€™t have any expensive yos atm (broke college student) but Iā€™ll always carry a ā€œbackupā€ for such situations. I like my Lyn and Iā€™ve beat that off the ground enough lol.
I need at least one that works for my auditing theory study sessions.