What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

I never used anything from Magicyoyo before and am hesitant about anything not Yoyo Factory but they’ve sponsored some really good players.

3 Likes

Underdog, thanks to VegaBomb.IMG_20181017_083509

9 Likes

Niiiice. Is it copper plated?

1 Like

Yes it is!

3 Likes

IMG_20181023_124121790
My first OD throw

10 Likes

Moonwalker!

3 Likes

I love One Drops as well, so beautiful to look at and to hold.

2 Likes

One Drop MarkMont Classic and TopYo Dominator:

7 Likes

Purple VTWO (aw yissssss)!

purple_vtwo

10 Likes

DoorKnob
Sk8r
new Starfire
Parlay
Obsidian 54

It’s been an expensive week, also bought a “Thing” waiting on that to arrive from India.

2 Likes

How’s that dominator? I like the gray/bronze colorway but it’s on the outer limits of width for me

1 Like

It plays very nicely. It is on the outer limits of width for me as well. I wouldn’t say it stands out remarkably amongst all my bimetals, but it is definitely good enough to go into fairly regular rotation.

2 Likes

This week’s haul:

• Hummingbird
  • Banshee 2018
  • Deep State
  • VTWO
  • Format:C

9 Likes

I like that Hummingbird. How does it play because it looks like the funniest in the bunch!

1 Like

Any money left over for food?

3 Likes

I love how light and nimble it is, and yet so very stable. It has what I call a “soft bind” response, in contrast to One Drop yoyos which have a “tight bind” response, and so switching between them takes some getting used to. This Hummingbird will most likely be my “travel bimetal” (while my gold VTWO will probably go with it as my “travel monometal”).

4 Likes

I just eat my used up strings. A great source of fiber!

5 Likes

Got a OD Gauntlet this week. I now know for sure that O is my favorite shape. Preference has kind of been up in the air for me, until this point.

20181104_114327

7 Likes

I like that yoyo and the string.

2 Likes