What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

How does it play?

1 Like

I ordered it last night. Impulse buy. I will let you know! As I get better I find I am able to play better with lower-priced yos like my YYF Plus and Spinstar. I put thin pads and thin lube in my YYF One and it’s like a new yo! I love it!!!

2 Likes

It’s surprisingly powerful for how light it is. Very smooth on the string, too. The gap is perfect for the thick nylon strings I like, so it binds with authority, and it has a teeny tiny inner grind ring just in case you like those.

3 Likes

Mowl M+

4 Likes

Picked this up off BST - GSquared OC
My first organic shape, and gotta say I’m really enjoying it. Lots of power for how small it is.
Also, came across a Yomega Xodus II randomly at a store and picked it up (not pictured)
Edited-5897 Edited-5901

6 Likes

Nice matching string :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you! Made by @Kieran - just got them on Friday so it worked out nicely with getting this throw.
I also definitely see some more organics in my future, loving this throw’s shape.

4 Likes

Organics are the best, you should pick up an MMC :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

20181015_174624

Yesterday

6 Likes

6 Likes

nuit
Top Yo - Nuit

6 Likes

OD Cabal and Y-factor :heart_eyes:

I have wanted a cabal for the longest time, and I finally got my hands on one! It’s my first Delrin, and it does not disappoint!

20181015_192121 20181016_131651

7 Likes

Oooh dang I like that Cabal. Just crispy clean white with the little metal peg, loving the big organic shape. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey man, eyes to yourself!

4 Likes

20181016_174212
20181016_174800

Just came in the mail today.

4 Likes

Came with a glove too. Dont know what its for but it cleans my phones screen pretty good.

2 Likes

FYI: I wear a pair of those MagicYoyo gloves whenever I play.

2 Likes

Really? I’m guessing for smoother grinds and such??

1 Like

Originally it was to protect against finger rash and string burn, but I’ve found it helps keep sweat and oils from mucking up the string, and allows me to adjust string position (when wrapped around fingers) more easily due to the slippery nature of the spandex. This creates problems with some tricks though, like Drop In the Bucket, where friction against one’s fingers is necessary to maintain string structure.

2 Likes

Interesting as I Am expecting the same one in the mail! The responsive one anyway. Yours is too, right?

2 Likes