What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Ugh, Your making me want mine more :confused: Mine’s not here yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Both my YYE package (containing a Trompo Grand, Tama Tack, Flight, Yoyofficer Orbis, and a really nice holster) and my YYE H3X came in! From what I saw at various unmentioned locations it seems like I may have bought the last remaining brand new red H3X.

Have yet to try my other goods but the H3X is nice!

BC Apollo

First Shout assembled!

1 Like

#HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE  

I guess…

this…but I don’t aim to keep it… :wink:

Finally got a cascade

Full ceramic bearing =D

Purple gradient with domes and ultralights and a diffusion 2.

Wow does the gradient play really well. And the diffusion 2 isn’t a bad throw.

Imgur

Got my G2 Marvel in yesterday! Haven’t spent too much time with it yet but so far it’s a blast! 8)

Got my Fool’s Gold Gnarwhal 2 yesterday. I am in love.

A couple of YWETS and a slick chief.

Found it on clearance in europe :slight_smile:

Imgur

So small! so Fast!

Also, quite purty. 8)

It was a good mail week =]

Imgur

Monday brought me a G2 Marvel in aquatic combat, Gorillius Lubricus, 100 G String Solos in creamscicle, 100 Something Type 2 in green, and 5 platinum NSK DS bearings. Today my pewter Mango and 4 Buddha Whipple bearings.

The Marvel and Rally are both really great throws, and they look amazing to boot. The extras that come with the Marvel are also awesome; obviously the pin and coozy as pictured, plus it comes with both G2’s Rage and Wrath bearings which are both great. The sOMETHING type 2 string is a bit short for my preferences, but overall decent, and the Solos are pretty awesome for a thinner string. The platinum NSK DS bearings are flat out the best bearing I’ve tried, simply outstanding. Gorillius Lubricus is also really great, but definitely has some break in time; combined with the DS bearings, my throws are the quietest they’ve ever been. Buddha Whipples are just to have some extras; hard to resist throwing in pack at that price whenever I order from Billy Bob’s.

Clyw Wooly Marmot 2. Electric Bacon.

Imgur

Mango!

A bunch of bearings, pads, string, and axles. Sounds like assembling time!

1 Like

Been busy this month, and I’ve been away from the forums. That didn’t stop me from keeping my throw game strong, though :stuck_out_tongue:

These aren’t everything I’ve gotten, but the final products, and a good stopping point for the month, since I’m reallybout of throws I’m willing to trade any way, lol.

Nabbed a Cascade, finally got a bapezilla.2 with the red side effects I wanted (as if checking off a long time box on the want list wasn’t good enough, I checked off two)
Then I decided to give undersized a try, and got a Markmont. Next, and loved it so I traded off another yoyo for a wooly markmont

Busy month, like I said, these are just the ones that stayed

Aurora Leo Sniper Mk-II, CP-06 D9 bearing, DS bearing and edge glow Takeshi dice