What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Bbdave comes through again. Bought some responsive throws from him. Reminds me of being a teenager. Recess First Base, Core Co Alley Cat and a One Drop Deep State.

7B53098D-D863-4C5C-B32B-5989FADFAEF8_zpshsaiduxt

24B7E53D-8900-49F8-98DF-3FB9A525ED4B_zpsvtzpwgok

21576C73-DF3D-4864-B694-3FD8CABA20CF_zpsyfjnoe8z

C48F47AA-892F-4D53-89B9-131A73F9E60C_zpsadhqcdhk

The new Duncan Wind Runner :slight_smile:

Got a TopYo Impulse in the mail today, this thing is surprisingly awesome for $30 bux here on yoyoexpert

This beautiful pice. A custom anno, soda blasted OD Gauntlet. I’ll just leave this here.

P-20180205-212403-v-HDR-On

Went from the lonley shutter to almost full in a little over a week but im still going to count it.

I like it! I’m the same way, just keep buying lol

Just to have an excuse to post this picture. I got a First Base and Joyride, too! I also got my ZipLines and some random parts I needed. Just a PSA, if you have an Alley Cat and you need the big pad, you can also get a One Drop Flow Groove in 0.555 in addition to the Chaz Pads YYE sells. I got some of each.

Monday of a new week, Fixed Axle February is going on, what better time to get this in the mail?

0F9D88DF-37CC-4637-9C99-E3E7C9EC0E7C_zpsvxzxitzr

Monkeyfinger 2016 Omnibus

Wow, do Monkeyfinger yoyos come with all that or did you buy extras?

this was the semi annual Omnibus limited release. 10 numbered cans, each can contains; one prime8, one set of matching anodized ape grapes, a pouch for each and custom strings and cords for each. plus a jar of yoyo wax and stickers. the monkeyfinger website releases special artist proofs and limited edition colorways, every once in a while. when you get one of those, you will be amazed at what all comes in your package. monkeyfinger is the king of schwag.

I’m pretty new to yoyo’s. The bug hit me to start learning and reading on this site caused me to want a good one so I got this in the mail today. E-bay purchased but if it was from someone here I thank you. It is in near mint condition. It spins MUCH longer than anything I currently have. It is suppose to be a responsive yoyo but currently does not so I’ll have to learn how to set it up to do that then learn how to do a bind and use it unresponsively.

Some new protos ::slight_smile:

A Hildy Brothers Currier
YYF Legend Wing Cherry Lacquer Finish

Can’t wait to get my hands on a 69!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

That looks sweeeeet

1 Like

Really like the Pickaxe. Fingerspins are satisfying on the Skyva too!

1 Like

another great mailday