What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

nice! You love those half halfs!

This is true, but it just happened that the smoothest thing i could make from 4 halves, 2 axles and a whole slough of different bearings. I now have one that is A grade in vibe, and one that is a 1 1/2 down from a 3. I would have been happy anyway it fell but i knew that there was one combo that would work alot better than others And i seemed to find one of them :slight_smile:

Gold One Drop Gauntlet and yellow kitty fat. Havent tried kitty fat got tired on how fast the normal burns out but so far its pretty decent.

Got this in the mail today

awesome that u turned them into 1 a. So Is the other your “beater” now??

That was the plan, but after some extra tuning and a couple of aggressive knocks coupled with some squishing wiggling with screwing in, i was able to tighten more than normal, resulting in an even smoother exp. Now its just barely worse than the “good” one, so i just dont know anymore hahah

One with pixel, one with terripin X Wing ceramic hybrid seemed to be the ticket. Angel hair with flat terrapin, cloud with pixel. Killer set ups.

Clyw Bonfire

So you’re at 6 ti halves…that’s a lot of Ti

AirDive
Two Replays (responsive)
100 buddha poly strings

Ti Hi :wink:

That bonfire is gorgeous!

Firrox…the rims are huge! Looks like chromes

Oohhh, wonder where you got that from :wink:

no clue

YYF Genesis

bulked up on Angel Hair. Got 100 yellow, 10 orange, 5 red, and 10 green. Should be good to go for a while. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve been this hyped for a mail day in a while. Schneider Blade Attack Mode and Night Moves 9 lol

Birthday present from my girl :slight_smile: Party time!!!

1 Like

If a girl bought me a sweet throw like that for my b day I’d probably ask her to marry me lol. Happy birthday!