What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Been a while since I got a new throw. My new baby

Imgur

That is a LOT of Angel Hair! Nice!

I think i like the orange the best. May buy another 100pk of the orange, then give it out like candy haha

Got 100 Neon yellow strings and 2 replay pros, gonna send some pictures when I have time

Lol, nice!

give me some! ;D

what are these angel hairs? I need some new string cause I’m almost out. Really wanna make an order for ape hangers but they’re kinda expensive.

College books…

IMG_0408_zpsqh9chi2v

Those are some great throws man, try not to ding em too much

Oh I’ll try my best to keep them mint in package :wink:

Just kidding. For how much those things cost, they better get used at least a bit!

I visited One Drop last week. Those guys are a blast to hang out with! Definitely visit their shop if you’re ever in Oregon. I am weak when it comes to collecting their YoYos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Prescription is awesome, by the way! But then, I like all their work…

Got this very nice condition Hspin Pyro…

Just got my first metal throw, C3yoyodesign Token. Feels stable and smooth! Looking forward to my next purchase!

String!

In the end they never do get used and now you’re stuck with a $1000 tv stand

1 Like

Imgur

My first non-yohan yoyo.Compared to the horizon, and others, this is so easy to fingerspin

Just afraid of the seemingly delicate decal on the face

1 Like

Rough Draft. Broke Village needs to make more of these.

1 Like

I just got 2 pixle bearings and a tube of ammo string neon yellow. Being i had a issue with my OD ten ball from my Gauntlet, i couldnt get it back to unresponsive play after doing everything possible. Iv got Pixels in all my throws and man they are wonderful. Brought it back to life.
Have played venom string but not ammo. Venom felt a bit thinner i think. Love mail days lol.

finally was able to get my hands on the Manatee and it’s SMOOTH

1 Like