What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

^^^ I still have a running ton of angel hair string from back in the days! I have them in green and orange.
Wish I could find a good replacement for Chaos 422

1 Like

I always sold mine back at the end of the semester, except the music books; I always tried to buy used, too!

*<B{Q>

1 Like

Here’s the latest acquisition.

*<B{Q>

2 Likes

My Cheapest throw ever: Glow Replay. Quite bright when you charge it up, it looks kind of speckled instead of just a solid glow.

1 Like

Yeah used books are great! I bought one of mine for about a fourth or fifth of the price everyone else did :wink:

Science class books get pretty expensive! Especially when 4 of your five classes one semester are science classes, each with labs. Sometimes you have to buy both lecture and lab books :confused:

I got a POM diffusion and psg.

1 Like

Pretty stoked I was able to snag this higby ywet

2 Likes

A 1060’s Duncan blue wood Satellite in great condition.

1 Like

This…

1 Like

:slight_smile: !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Didn’t know he painted any. My favorite yoyo’s, I’ve got 9 YWET’s now, 4 originals.

1 Like

Yeah he put one up for sale and I grabbed it that morning, be cool if he did more.
9 is crazy haha, that’s awesome.
I love the ywet, I remember when there were years where I didn’t think it would actually release. Really happy I’ve been able to get a couple of the originals. Someday I’m gonna try and get my hands on an annod or raw one.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Black One Star and Translucent Protostar with red rims. Going back to throwing plastic for a bit to get back into throwing.

14991860_10210622807903757_8431140429429296068_n

1 Like

Another one

1 Like

Contest Sparrow!

Got my a-rt contest Squib this week.

2 Likes

How’s the Sparrow?

1 Like

Awesome! Organics are my favorite and there are so few on the market, so this is perfect. Now I’m looking for a Grail!

1 Like

You think you could hit us up with some photos by any chance?

1 Like