What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Sheepnir. <3

1 Like

Got my lemon pink Tundra

2 Likes

Sparrow
Thanks A-RT! ;D

1 Like

OD Prescription fade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just saw this, sorry!! Stash posted some very nice photos, mine is the same color.

1 Like

Just got a Markmont classic in trade. Wow

1 Like

O BOY! Yup, I received 2 1930’s or 40’s Duncan O Boy’s in great shape.

1 Like

Another one

1 Like

Red One Drop Rally. Not in the mail, but from someone at IL states. Its my first plastic that can actually grind.

1 Like

I just received the newly released TMBR Baldwin. I think I like it better than the original.

1 Like

To be honest … reading the specifications … I believe that I not bought this yoyo (narrow gap, yoyo tight, etc).
It is thanks to the fundraising campaign to Steve who became my … and it was enough to first throw to understand that I would have lost a great yoyo!!!
I was really surprised positively.
I was a bit too biased for reading (a few in general) not exciting reviews… but it is really nice to be pleasantly surprised by this yoyo.

P.S. a special thanks to André Boulay … for his noble gesture … because it is the living proof that the world nothing is more precious and important of friendship!

2 Likes

SF Yoyo 36 Gunmetal and AroundSquare Crude Country!

1 Like

I got a notice saying the postman wasnt going to leave the package he had in his hand. Instead he took it back and now I have to go to the post office to get it myself.
:expressionless:

1 Like

Substitute mailman? :confused:

1 Like

Terrarian pair. The Kracken is hella good by the way.

1 Like

When does the kracken actually release in multiple color ways?

1 Like

I hate this thing!
I always want to tracking shipments order to be able to monitor and be present … for extremis I also the phone number of my postman !!! ;D

1 Like

Benchmark 2016 H and YYF Horizon! ;D

1 Like

That purple is beautiful!

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like