What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Snagged a Marquis during a visit to One Drop this week… and a Prescription! Both are, in my opinion, fantastic.

1 Like

A 7075 hulksmash chief and a basecamp jackknife.

1 Like

Who makes the Warthog, and where can you get them?
Thanks!

1 Like

My second CLYW Compass. I also have a Salmon fade that I scuffed and had to have a pristine one lol. This thing is GLASS smooth just like my manatees. Good sh*t CLYW!!!

1 Like

G2 Jake and you can get them at gsquaredyoyos.com in the next few months. He’s releasing the specs later this month. He brought a few to SEC/SER. I got there around 10:00am and there were only 3 left after I got mine so idk how many were available but it wasnt many.

2 Likes

Imgur

Core Co. Standard, more Kitty fat nylon, V4M, and a ceramic KK. Today was a good day.

Edit: if you buy a Standard (which you should, it’s legit), don’t remove the pads like I did for this photo. I only removed them because I was planning on replacing them right away with one of my favorite kinds.

1 Like

It’s been a great mail week for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMAG0244_zpsams4mzlx

1 Like

YoYo King Everloop and a 10-pack of fat light blue Kitty String.

1 Like

My first Ti just showed up from Germany!!!

2 Likes

Size A Terrapin ceramics

Now my Pyros fly! 8)

1 Like

IS it just me or does the catchzone look exactly like the Summit. What is it :o

1 Like

Tissox

1 Like

Skyva, First Base, and kitty string.

1 Like

I think you mean TiRROX, the TiSSOX has steel weight rings on the rims.

1 Like

Tomato tomaaato, u are correct! Either way I love it

1 Like

I got a Ayame Marquis in the mail today. Also got some normal neon pink kitty string and an nsk platinum bearing. Oh, and like my tenth black bracelet lol. Thanks again yoyo expert, you guys are awesome!!!

2 Likes

Nothing too special, just one of the coolest yo-yos in the history of mankind, and some awesome homespun custom strings.

image_zpseld4c3yv

1 Like

I really like the Bart picture on it! Is that the only color they did the Bart Simpson picture on?

1 Like

Got an absolute steal on a MINT Sengoku Kenshin and MINT Masamini for $90! Insanity.

b0f15491d91c40eda121bacf8a40de3d_zpslaa5urgp

The collection’s almost complete ;D

8930e6176d1bc28aaa5054938197eb52_zps0etr05cr

Amazing stuff, everything they pump out is perfection.

1 Like