What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

1 Like

Imgur

These two. The Nine Dragons is absolutely amazing. It’s so much fun to play. And the Speedaholic is a really good throw for the price, and holy crap, the color is AMAZING. One of the prettiest throws I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

The one the only… Road to nationals replay pro.

You found one! Congrats! You have all of the replay pros now?!?

Today’s One Drop haul. All B-grades except for the Cabal. The six in the back David donated for my yoyo club the HS I teach at. Front right is a silver Gradient that didn’t make the cut.

None of those look like b grades to me.

All are dead smooth. Slight ano flaws that no one would notice unless you said something. The silver plating on the Gradient is funky but plays just fine.

I got all of this

lol

That’s amazing.

Wowzah!

That is an awesome haul I’ll be happy if I get one masamini

Made a trip down to One Drop. As always, it was great visiting with David, Shaun, and Andrew. I learned a new trick, which is often a result of spending time with that group of guys.

I returned with a Panda Cabal and a few other amazing throws (Valor, Kuntosh, 2016 Benchmark H). I also got to play with a few new and different prototypes. There’s a looooot of wild and wonderful stuff coming out of the OD Machine Shop this year. Warm up your piggy bank smashing hammers.

These:

CLYW Igloo and a YYF bag that pockets 8 yoyos

Southpaw

Where can you get B-grade ODs? Do you buy them direct from OD? If so, how?

I work a half-hour north of Eugene and the OD shop. They have a few racks of B-grades that they’ll sell for cheap.

Panda that is sick

I wish could go…lol