What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Apparently everybody bought the same color 9 dragons

Do you guys like the nine dragons? Are they good quality?

It’s a really fun yo-yo and feels like great quality so far. I like everything about it really except the noise.

I’m really enjoying mine. It’s not as loud as I thought it would be

I’ve had to switch the bearing on mine, was getting metal flakes (from the response pad spacers?) in the bearing and was getting responsive. Throwing in a sealed OD 10 ball did the trick. Fun and unique yoyo for sure!

The totally under-rated and surprising Puffin 2!

Now I just need the Viking and Mongu…

You beat me on that ^^ haha
Very cool pickup, been a few awesome freehands on eBay recently.

Haha, sorry! There have been some great ones recently, always cool stuff popping up on eBay.

I had a big day. 2 Playmaxx proyo’s and a couple of old Duncan’s.

Lyn Fury… finally got one after all these years. Chucked the o-rings, threw some slim pads and a cleaned bearing in it… wow!

That was my first bearing yoyo. I learned a lot with it.

Got this won it on fb giveaway gruntbull did an amazing job and this plays awesome! Also got an n12 shark honor is really nice for 9 bucks

I got more stuff that I didn’t need, but that I’ve been having a lot of fun with ;D

Vosun TiMe - heavily lubed bearing (cleaning will fix that), but looks really nice!

Fools gold scout. My 3rd vibe free FG!!

1 Like

^^ Nothing even when you put your fingernail against it on a strong throw?

Even A-grades have vibe, but it’s very minimal.

Nice throw!

Got the higby zero this week, and the scout a few weeks ago.
Mines a b grade as well, and it passes the finger nail test with flying colors. Really is dead smooth, it’s pretty cool haha.

1 Like

If there is anything in the throw causing vibe, I credit it to me. Hoping that they screw up some more and I can get a few more!

1 Like